Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

SALE $9.74 Air Mattress!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
SALE $9.74 Air Mattress!

SALE $9.88 (error in thread title) Air Mattress at Shopko! Sale Ends 4-7-12.
I couldn't pass up this cheap air mattress. Fits in the back perfect.
http://shopko.shoplocal.com/shopko/d...hopko-120405RB
Old 04-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Toddjt has a spectacular aura aboutToddjt has a spectacular aura aboutToddjt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
Toddjt's Tacoma Gallery
Is this legit? Have you received the mattress and checked it out? does it come with an electric pump?
Old 04-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Photo above is the mattress in the back of my truck. No compressor, I filled it up yesterday and left it overnight. Was still full this morning. Better hurry though, the sale ends today.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
Irish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIrish020 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Irish020's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
SALE $9.88 (error in thread title) Air Mattress at Shopko! Sale Ends 4-7-12.
I couldn't pass up this cheap air mattress. Fits in the back perfect.
http://shopko.shoplocal.com/shopko/d...hopko-120405RB
No Shopko in PA....
Old 04-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot I knew I should of got on this morning. Just tried and it would not let me "add to cart" so I assume it's over. Nice find.

I just tried for a different one on sale and that is a no go for us Canucks. Oh well will just have to purchase one next month when I am down there. Thanks though.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #6

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
looks like walmart has the same one for 15.97
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-Clas...-Twin/20449351
Old 04-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
looks like walmart has the same one for 15.97
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Intex-Clas...-Twin/20449351

Hey thanks for doing that. I will check it out tomorrow. Cheers.
Rep headed your way.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #8

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
These aren't sold online. I picked mine up in store. Ad came out Thursday
Old 12-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #9

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Product Update

Used this mattress on 5 trips this summer and it's held up well. Never lost air. I also bought the Intex Quick-fill pump and my only complaint with the pump is it's very noisy if the hose is not plugged into the mattress, literally screams, otherwise does a good job of filling and deflating the mattress and runs off the trucks AC outlet.