View Poll Results: Which front bumper?
ARB Deluxe Bar 62 25.31%
CBI 2nd Gen Moab 2.0 37 15.10%
Demello Front Bumper 3 Hoop 44 17.96%
Relentless Fab 102 41.63%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2012, 04:33 AM   #21
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Which are the three? I just want to find one that you don't have to trim, can have a winch, put lights on, and have recovery points.

Read his directions.... your trimming a small amount of metal. It's so easy a drunken monkey could do it and no one would ever know even if you did go back to stock. IMO some "other" bumpers require the same metal to be removed - they just don't tell you about it and it looks like poop and rubs when you install it.

Relentless
ARB
Elite

There may be more that I don't know about.

Either way look at designs yourself instead of relying on others opinions. This is a large purchase and you should be well aware of what your buying.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:40 AM   #22
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Read his directions.... your trimming a small amount of metal. It's so easy a drunken monkey could do it and no one would ever know even if you did go back to stock. IMO some "other" bumpers require the same metal to be removed - they just don't tell you about it and it looks like poop and rubs when you install it.

Relentless
ARB
Elite

Either way look at designs yourself instead of relying on others opinions. This is a large purchase and you should be well aware of what your buying.
Don't make me come over there!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 07:47 AM   #23
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Don't make me come over there!!!

Whoops....

Sorry Kevin.... And I did take a real good look at Chad's. if they were around when I got mine I would of gone with you for sure.

ADD ATO to that list of strapped bumpers.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #24
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoops....

Sorry Kevin.... And I did take a real good look at Chad's. if they were around when I got mine I would of gone with you for sure.

ADD ATO to that list of strapped bumpers.
Lol... Actually I'm not sure if Chad's has the additional frame braces on it or not since his was the first ever front I did. However all the others since then do have it, both the hybrids and plate.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
All the bumpers listed are bad ass for sure...but I favor Relentless Products
Old 05-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #26
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
I am looking at getting a front bumper for my 09, and wanted to know what people like. I am looking for a bumper that I can put a winch on, and lights on too. Mounting to the stock factory points is a must, because I don't want to have to trim anything. Any suggestions?
I'd give Billy a call @ BruteForce, better customer service, top notch products, makes delivery dates.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...gens-only.html
Old 05-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #27
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:

Relentless
ARB
Elite

Yeah I had a feeling that nothing would fit on snug perfect, which is understandable. Well thanks for the input, I'm going to look at the designs more and see what I like.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #28
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Lastly, ARB limits the tire size you can clear. Something about how the bumpers are built so unless you want to cut up the brand new ARB, you could have a rubbing issue if you go too large with the tires. I can't remember what size people were having an issue with, I'd have to search to find a thread on it.[/QUOTE]

i clear 285/75/16's with no issues. i do have ome 886's up front.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #29
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
Lastly, ARB limits the tire size you can clear. Something about how the bumpers are built so unless you want to cut up the brand new ARB, you could have a rubbing issue if you go too large with the tires. I can't remember what size people were having an issue with, I'd have to search to find a thread on it.
i clear 285/75/16's with no issues. i do have ome 886's up front.[/QUOTE]

I love the look of yours. It's so clean. Which winch do you have?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #33
ANGUS is on a distinguished road
ANGUS's Tacoma Gallery
he did an amazing job on the bumper. then i had a buddy spray with rockguard and color-matched. im very impressed
Old 05-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #34
ANGUS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
oh my thats a good looking bumper you have there ^

these aftermarket bumpers look so much better when they are color keyed to the truck nice looking truck
thanks man
Old 05-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #36
ANGUS's Tacoma Gallery
its like powdercoat but its not baked. it hardens up and keeps from chipping. its like whats sprayed under our rocker panels if you've ever noticed
Old 05-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGUS View Post
pretty badass!
Old 05-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #38
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 05-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #39

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow that does look gorgeous. What options did you get with it?
Old 05-20-2012, 11:31 PM   #40
Snoyota will become famous soon enoughSnoyota will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Taylor
Snoyota's Tacoma Gallery
I highly recommend the CBI bumper, it is built incredibly well, no need to modify anything for the install, easily clears 35in tires with plenty of room to spare, has multiple places for mounting lights, holds up to a 9500lb winch. Also the thing is solid, I hit a deer doing 35 and all it did was scratch the powder coat. These guys make an amazing product, I will always recommend them to anyone and I will be buying my Rear HC bumper from them very soon. Plus the wait time from order to delivery was only 3 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Front Bumpers-img_0100.jpg   Front Bumpers-img_0102.jpg   Front Bumpers-img_0167.jpg