Front Bumpers

View Poll Results: Which front bumper?
ARB Deluxe Bar 62 25.31%
CBI 2nd Gen Moab 2.0 37 15.10%
Demello Front Bumper 3 Hoop 44 17.96%
Relentless Fab 102 41.63%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #41
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoyota View Post
I highly recommend the CBI bumper, it is built incredibly well, no need to modify anything for the install, easily clears 35in tires with plenty of room to spare, has multiple places for mounting lights, holds up to a 9500lb winch. Also the thing is solid, I hit a deer doing 35 and all it did was scratch the powder coat. These guys make an amazing product, I will always recommend them to anyone and I will be buying my Rear HC bumper from them very soon. Plus the wait time from order to delivery was only 3 weeks.
What are their bumpers made out of?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #42
Snoyota will become famous soon enoughSnoyota will become famous soon enough
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Taylor
Snoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Moab 2.0 Bumper Features:
¼” Mounting Brackets
Fully supported winch mount
3/16” Steel Plate Construction
Hardware Included (GRD 8)
1 ¾” X .120 HREW Tubing (Option)
Bumper Weight 100-125 LBS
Fully MIG Welded
Bare Metal Finish
2 D-ring Tabs (3/4”)
Old 05-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #43
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
I love the color matched..I'm gonna put pics of yours on the website..great job on the install man
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGUS View Post
its like powdercoat but its not baked. it hardens up and keeps from chipping. its like whats sprayed under our rocker panels if you've ever noticed
Old 06-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #44
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Brute Force Fab. Took him 4 weeks to make mine, and the side straps are stronger than anyone else's I think.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #45
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
Lastly, ARB limits the tire size you can clear. Something about how the bumpers are built so unless you want to cut up the brand new ARB, you could have a rubbing issue if you go too large with the tires. I can't remember what size people were having an issue with, I'd have to search to find a thread on it.
i clear 285/75/16's with no issues. i do have ome 886's up front.[/QUOTE]

i basically stuffed my 295's as much as my suspension would allow which was surprisingly far. and i never rubbed my bumper i know others have had issues maybe with 35's but, so far so good over here.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #46
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna go Relentless, when I get the cash.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #48
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
arb fo eva lol
Have thought of a ARB as well. Ha ha. Tough call.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #49
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
custom tube bumper
Old 08-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #51
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
New All-Pro bumper

I just wanted to add our new "APEX" series bumper to the mix. We also include frame reinforcement brackets and added clearance for 35+" tires.

Here is a link to our webpage or more info: 05-11 APEX
Old 08-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #53
Yup
Desert PineTaco is on a distinguished road

Desert PineTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ARB saved my ass (or engine really)

Check it out... smashed a tree last weekend and then then tree smashed my truck ... frame is all mangled, cab is crunched, but NOTHING under the hood was touched, not even the radiator.

I believe I stepped on the gas pedal at the same time as the brakes and hit that *'diameter ponderosa pine hard enough to snap it in half.

Props ARB. Saved my truck, minus the frame... and cab...
Attached Thumbnails
Front Bumpers-2012-08-18_01-13-07_821.jpg   Front Bumpers-2012-08-18_01-16-45_206.jpg  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:03 PM   #54
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hit another deer on Tuesday. The Brute Force bumper deflected it down under the skid plate. Only thing I had to do was straighten the license plate. Couple tufts of fur on a shackle mount and one of the cutouts. lol Damn thing paid for itself since replacing the factory equipment was estimated at $1900 last time!
Old 08-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #55
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I hit another deer on Tuesday. The Brute Force bumper deflected it down under the skid plate. Only thing I had to do was straighten the license plate. Couple tufts of fur on a shackle mount and one of the cutouts. lol Damn thing paid for itself since replacing the factory equipment was estimated at $1900 last time!
Pllleeeeeeeaassseeee tell me you got pics...lmao
Old 08-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #56
no time for d-bags
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Custom tube bumper...

Soooo glad I can see your bumper so clearly. Makes the decision easy.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #57
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Pllleeeeeeeaassseeee tell me you got pics...lmao

I didn't think about pics at the time I hit the deer. Had my 5 and 6 yr olds in the back, and they were already whining about "what'd you hit the deer daddy?" Just rolled over it and kept going.

As for pics of the bumper afterward, it looks the same as it did when I put it on. lmao
Old 08-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #58
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought I'd throw another option out there for you...

Old 08-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #59
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Custom tube bumper...
whered you get it at? thats murdered out!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #60
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
I have an ARB installed on my truck and I love it!!!

But I also love Demello's design...