Front Bumpers

View Poll Results: Which front bumper?
ARB Deluxe Bar 62 24.80%
CBI 2nd Gen Moab 2.0 37 14.80%
Demello Front Bumper 3 Hoop 45 18.00%
Relentless Fab 106 42.40%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2012, 09:42 PM   #81
CDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shedCDSurfPhotography is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
CDSurfPhotography's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Your truck looks so good, I really love that bumper with the lights bars
Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #82
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It appears you like to nerf folks...can't blame you, I do too!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:22 PM   #83
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
I am very happy with my Relentless! But be prepared to wait for it though.
No shit, wait, wait, wait....I Pm'ed him about my rocksliders about 5 times.....starting to get pissed.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #84
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
It appears you like to nerf folks...can't blame you, I do too!
hell yea i love nerfing!
Old 11-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #85
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
No shit, wait, wait, wait....I Pm'ed him about my rocksliders about 5 times.....starting to get pissed.
Still time to purchase mine at 20% off.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fam...ay-20-off.html
Quote:
hell yea i love nerfing!
I've push started a 9 car and pushed a 4 seat buggy over 1/2 mile. It's fun.

BTW, thanks for indirectly telling me about the GPS Kit for Iphone5. So far so good.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #87
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Fawk I want a tube bumper
Old 06-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #88
logan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of lightlogan1992 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: logan
logan1992's Tacoma Gallery
arb bumpers have a good reputation and look the cleanest in my opinion. I don't think you will be disappointed with any one of them tho
Old 07-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #89
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin

[/QUOTE]

So after a long time of searching I think I'll go with Billy's hybrid bumper. I just need to save up my money. My lift cost me a little more than I expected
Old 08-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #90
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
So after a long time of searching I think I'll go with Billy's hybrid bumper. I just need to save up my money. My lift cost me a little more than I expected
Wheres the love Justin?!? You know my truck was inspiration too Great Choice tho
Old 08-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #92
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Just whipped this together. Lol

Old 08-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #93
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
maybe you can find a local shop to fab a copy of the bumper you like for you to save some money on the purchase. i went this route, hybrid front bumper and hybrid style sliders installed for 1100. of course there was no nice powder coat finish but the truck sees the bush so i just repaint as needed.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #94
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post

Quote:
That is a kickass bumper! I wanted one also but couldn't handle the wait time.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #95
Countinuous improvement
TejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTejasYOTA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
TejasYOTA's Tacoma Gallery
I voted CBI... Yep, I use to ran an ARB for many many years...and most of my armor is from CBI. SO this year I installed Trail-Gear front bumper... Why the change.
Read my TTORA Garage build to learn why.

Trail gear

Btw I think CBI has ONE of the best designed plate bumper, other than ARB.
In the end it depends on what you have planned for your rig.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #96
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasYOTA View Post

Hey! You've got something stuck in your snorkel!
Old 08-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #98
Jimmyjay is on a distinguished road
Jimmyjay's Tacoma Gallery
So how do air bags work with a steel bumper? Would it effect my warranty?
Old 08-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #99
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjay View Post
The airbag sensors are inertia sensors. The bumper wont affect them, or your warranty.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #100
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjay View Post
If you crash or get rear ended with a heavy duty steel bumper on get ready to be in some pain and possibly sued if the other guys lawyer is worth his weight and your bumper is for off-road use only.

Steel bumpers pretty much eliminate the crumple zone and transfer the shock strait through. My main fear is being rear ended with mine. The seats in these trucks aren't rated for much more than a 30mph impact with the stock bumper so if you get hit very hard at a stop light with a aftermarket one expect a broken back or worse.