Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

MX GRILLCRAFT REVIEWS... Easy as us sounds?

Old 07-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rich
Dirty Jersey's Tacoma Gallery
MX GRILLCRAFT REVIEWS... Easy as us sounds?

Is the MX GRILLCRAFTS easy as it looks on the site? Any tips or tricks?
Old 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Yea! ^ it's very easy. like I mention in that thread just leave enough room in the corner of the grille for the mounts. you can have it cut and mounted in an hour or so no problem.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

GTK... I just ordered the grill then saw the post.. Im pretty good with builds so i said f*** it and bought it. Just hoping for some tips and tricks fo make life easier. Looks so good on the superwhite! I'll post pics when installed and feedback on ease
Old 07-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #4
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! just take your time and it's not too hard at all!
Old 07-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #5
Rich

This is definitely the mod I'm most stoked about
Old 07-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
Rich

To Rab, did you use pliers to snag those clips or did you just beast em out with your paws?
Old 07-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
Rich

Well I installed them with no issues!!! For a better look and the how to I posted it all on the 2nd gen thread... Page 4 right now
Old 07-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Rich

Hooked up my New Hellas

Put on the Hella behind the Grill craft. Very Simple install all around
Attached Thumbnails
MX GRILLCRAFT REVIEWS... Easy as us sounds?-in1.jpg   MX GRILLCRAFT REVIEWS... Easy as us sounds?-hh1.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Get a Dremel! I used the saw blade in hand method and it took forever. Yes I was wearing a leather glove.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #10
Rich

Thumbs down

I bought one just for this mod. Defiantly a must