Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Air Bedz

Old 08-09-2012, 08:41 PM   #21
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You speak hillbilly , WTF
Shaddup OS-T

Old 08-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Looks great man. I would buy one but I'm about 6ft and my bed is 5.5ft.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #23
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Shaddup OS-T

OUZ-T
Old 08-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #24
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Need to make one for us short bed guys......
Old 08-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #26
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
LOL!

Seriously... the quickest way to turn me off and make me ignore your product (or forum post) is to substitute "z" for "s".
Even worse... there's a local barber shop in North Hollywood that spells their name "XYZ Cutz"
XYZ is not the name... I don't recall the name... but it is illiteracy among the illiterate! Even the illiterate "rulez" dictate that the "z" is used in place of the "s" when the "s" makes a "z" sound! CUTS is CUTS......

Yes... I am CDO that way.
That's like OCD, but with the letters in alphabetical order, the way it should be.

But I have an even bigger problem with the product.
I sleep on a California King.

My feet hang off the end of a queen, and my wife completely fills a double... she does a good job at filling a queen.
Well damn Chir.............that was a nice little glimpse into your world. thanks for the laugh.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #27
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
x2. i could lay/sleep at angel and be just fin. than agin im only 58
Old 08-10-2012, 01:36 PM   #28
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Yea you could do that I guess. Would be nice to have one of these to fit our short bed without having to put the tailgate down. Although, with me being 5' 11", I would be sleeping at an angle as well....
Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #29
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
how much did this set you back? i picked up a twin that fits between my wheel wells from bed bath and beyond for 150. its pretty comfy but i like how this one goes over the wheel wells
Old 08-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #30
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea you could do that I guess. Would be nice to have one of these to fit our short bed without having to put the tailgate down. Although, with me being 5' 11", I would be sleeping at an angle as well....
yeah it would be kinda nice. the lack or products for the SB. is why i want to build a small trailer. that i could sleep in. will have about a 10 deep storage under main floor. for camping gear and stuff. will all stay stored in it. could pretty much just hitch up and go.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #31
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I'm waiting to hear back from James at AirBedz, I'll update you as soon as I hear back!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #32
JirafaBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
JirafaBo's Tacoma Gallery
These look great. Every airbed I've ever seen loses air throughout the night. Even if it's only a minor amount, those wheel wells are gonna make for some awfully uncomfortable nights. Even without losing air, if I put my 215 lbs on it, no way I won't feel the wells busting me in my ribs.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #33
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 08-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #34
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JirafaBo View Post
These look great. Every airbed I've ever seen loses air throughout the night. Even if it's only a minor amount, those wheel wells are gonna make for some awfully uncomfortable nights. Even without losing air, if I put my 215 lbs on it, no way I won't feel the wells busting me in my ribs.
You'd be suprised how well these cover the wells. I haven't had a chance to spend the night on mine yet, but you really don't feel the wells. Pretty sweet.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #35
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Well I've used the air bed both in the truck, and just in the tent, it worked out really well!

Also, good news! the guys at Airbedz are going to work with you should you be interested in purchasing one of these..

Contact Jim or Rick (800) 981-2339 tell them you are from Tacomaworld and they will work their magic for you!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #36
Sargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Sgt. L.A. Sheriff, (Ret.)
Sargechris's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking at this vs. TruckBedz... any of you have a comparison?

Also--and pic's of it packed in its stuff sack? How big when stored?

Thanks

Old 09-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #37

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
mine folds up really easily, the beauty of the built in pump is you can deflate as well, so it sucks all the air back out. it's smaller than my sleeping back when packed up in it's bag
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #38
Sargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
mine folds up really easily, the beauty of the built in pump is you can deflate as well, so it sucks all the air back out. it's smaller than my sleeping back when packed up in it's bag
Thanks for the great info! (funny--I was just about to give up on a response!). And you have the AirBed, not the TruckBedz, correct?

Old 09-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #39

Unhappy Back Ordered!

AirBedz advised today that they were out of stock for Taco's... 60-Day Back Order...

None of their vendors had any either...

Oh well--Old School for now--blankets and pad...
Old 09-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #40
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered an Airbedz from AutoAnything. They have a deal on now you get free wheel well inserts, plus you can use the "welcome15" code for an additional 15% off. Plus there is free shipping so total was $162.00 with the inserts.

I have a couple of guestions for the guys that have them:

Do you have to manually blow up the wheel well inserts? Does this mean I still have to bring another inflator with me, or are they small enough to fill without an inflator?

To charge the battery is it 12v or 110v?

Thanks
Shawn.