Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

WeatherTech deflectors order was damaged

Old 07-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
OBXTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: JL
OBXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech deflectors order was damaged

Just received my WeatherTech window deflectors from AutoAnything and was disappointed to see that one of the rear ones was scratched up pretty good.

Upon looking at how they were packed, it was obvious as to how it happened. The box they arrived in had not been opened so I received them as they were packed for shipping. The front ones were loosely placed in a plastic sleeve that was open at one end. Fortunately they were ok. The rear ones were packed the same way but had obviously been rubbing against each other and had come out of the sleeve they were packed in. Seems to me that a little extra care would've been taken to assure that they were more secure to avoid this issue. I notified AutoAnything immediately and told them about it. They say it takes one to two business days to let me know what they can do. Either return the entire shipment or just the damaged deflector. A little more common sense care prior to shipping would certainly have avoided this.

I'll update as to what they do to address the issue.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
The deflectors were most likely drop-shipped from WeatherTech. Poor packaging from WT I'm assuming. Hope you get treated right by AA.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Cool story.

AA sucks...plain and simple.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
OBXTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: JL
OBXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech replacements received

Took a bit of time but Weathertech did send out the replacement deflectors that had been damaged due to improper packing. New rear ones arrived today. Just posting a follow up.