Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

RAIN-X HEADLIGHT RESTORING KIT REVIEW WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

Old 07-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #1
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rich
Dirty Jersey's Tacoma Gallery
RAIN-X HEADLIGHT RESTORING KIT REVIEW WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICS

So, earlier today I bought the Rain-X headlight restoring kit from Pep-Boys and I decided to give it a try on the wife's car because her headlights were very yellow and hazy. Its a 3 step polishing kit and cost about $15. I give it about a 7.5 out of 10 on the way it worked. It did take a little elbow grease and got a little messy but Im happy with the results. I used the Head light sealant I had left over on my Tacoma's Headlights

Enjoy the review:
Rich

Here are the before and afters:
Attached Thumbnails
RAIN-X HEADLIGHT RESTORING KIT REVIEW WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICS-hl1.jpg   RAIN-X HEADLIGHT RESTORING KIT REVIEW WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICS-hl2.jpg   RAIN-X HEADLIGHT RESTORING KIT REVIEW WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICS-hl3.jpg