New Tail Lights

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
sfhunter is on a distinguished road

Marines: Grunt
Name: Tom
sfhunter's Tacoma Gallery
New Tail Lights

Hey everyone, I had this over in the lights section with zero responses and thought if I brought it over here I might get at least one.

Well, some idiot busted my tail light while I was at a restaurant and didn't even have the courtesy of leaving a damn note (I really hate people). So I'm in the position to replace the tail lights and these two below are my top two. Has anyone had any experience with them and/or which pair would you get and why?
I really appreciate it!

http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Auto-AL...ar=1&carId=002

http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Auto-To...ar=1&carId=002
Old 07-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda partial to these on the 08..............

Had these on the 05.............

Old 07-17-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
don't have any personal experience with either but on my black tacoma i';d want the smoke. I like the look where everything kinda blends in, they black ones I find too busy, just my 2c...have your checked out the IPCW bermuda black ones?
Old 07-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Big fan of mine

Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
Longo118 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Engine man
Longo118's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Kinda partial to these on the 08..............

Had these on the 05.............

Sorry to start up an old thread, but those tail lights on the first picture with the 2008, are they yours? I am looking into buying those for myself as a little x-mas gift. Wanted to see if I could get any feed back about them.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:15 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes that is my truck. Well, they're black'd out, got a little chrome, are plug n play, have yellow blinkers, red tails/brake lights, nice clear reverse lense, no fogging or leaking & go great with the rest of my chrome/black mix. The cree LED reverse bulbs I added are super bright. Perfect for my needs and wants............

Old 12-07-2012, 03:48 AM   #7
Longo118 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Engine man
Longo118's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I wanted to hear haha. Before these I found a few other tail lights I was pretty set on until I heard back from other buyers on how they were crap quality so I just wanted to check. Thanks for the reply
Old 12-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No problem, you're welcome......

Products Discussed in this Thread