LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

UWS low profile... Worth it?

Old 12-04-2012, 01:34 AM   #21
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I reccommend UWS as well! The only issue I've had with the boxes is that they are not dust proof by any means. If you have any dirt or hay or something in your bed it will get blown into your toolbox. I wouldn't really know how to remedy this either...
Old 12-06-2012, 09:31 PM   #22
BlindingWhiteTac. is just really niceBlindingWhiteTac. is just really niceBlindingWhiteTac. is just really niceBlindingWhiteTac. is just really niceBlindingWhiteTac. is just really nice
Name: Thomas
BlindingWhiteTac.'s Tacoma Gallery
TBS63ALPBLK
Old 08-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #23
JHudd is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
JHudd's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine at least six months now, not one complaint. Don't know how I ever lived without it.

For anyone interested...
TBS-63A – slanted bottom, 4 inches above bed rail
TBS-63 – no slant, 4 inches above bed rail
TBS-63A-LP - slanted bottom, 2 inches above bed rail
TBS-63-LP – no slant, 2 inches above bed rail
Old 08-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #24
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Love mine! Although I am quickly running out of room in it. and the heat is causing the tray to warp from the tools on it..Lol
Old 10-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #26
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
UWS is the best from everything that I've read before deciding on mine
Old 10-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #27
The Stig is on a distinguished road
The Stig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHudd View Post
Had mine at least six months now, not one complaint. Don't know how I ever lived without it.

For anyone interested...
TBS-63A – slanted bottom, 4 inches above bed rail
TBS-63 – no slant, 4 inches above bed rail
TBS-63A-LP - slanted bottom, 2 inches above bed rail
TBS-63-LP – no slant, 2 inches above bed rail

Anybody know if the slanted bottom is required for a long bed?
Old 10-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #28
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Anybody know if the slanted bottom is required for a long bed?
Yes
Old 10-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #29
She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.
05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 TRD Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
The slant bottom is needed for the low profile box. I have an old non slant from a Dakota and it will not fit my long bed Tacoma. I don't know about a regular (non low profile) box.