Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Intex Quick-Fill Electric Pump - Mattress Inflater

Old 08-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Intex Quick-Fill Electric Pump - Mattress Inflater

Got this at Shopko for $22.49 (currently on sale) where I bought the $9.88 Intex air mattress. Filled the single bed in 1 min. and deflated in the same time. I found it odd none of the fittings allowed using the hose to deflate the mattress though. The pump intake port connects to the mattress with an adapter supplied with the pump to deflate. It uses about 210 watts and runs off the bed outlet when the outlet is in 400 watt mode. All the fittings fit snug so I didn't have to hold anything together while inflating or deflating.