Ok, lift was relatively quick and painless - took about 2 1/2 hours for me and my uncle, I was planning on it taking longer but my uncle is pretty damn good and was able to pull on experience whereas I would have been reading and crosschecking instructions half the time lol
The real pain came when I took her to Pepboys to have the new wheels and tires plus alignment done, took them about 5 hours and still didn't nail the alignment, gave me some bullshit about their printer is down so they couldn't print out the numbers but when I walked back in to check them on the screen the guy wasn't even close to the 2.5 positive caster I was requesting so I need to get it aligned again and bring the printout back then the battle begins with those maggots to get my money back.
Despite those issues she sits way better now and I am totally happy with the lift, they should come stock this way
Here are a few pics from the install and I will get more finished pics up with the wheels and tires when it gets light out, it was dark by the time I drove out of there last night:
First one in!
Best Uncle Ever
Had to cut the new bolt down to fit the bumpstops back on after the add-a-leaf:
On the rack for rubber and wheels:
I'll get more pics up when it lightens up outside, she sits really nice now and I'm loving it - so far well worth the money on this lift