Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

IronMan 4x4 2" lift!

Old 10-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #261
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin' mine but it's only been on not even a full week yet
Old 10-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #262
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnu7634 View Post
I'm really enjoying the Ironman 4x4 suspension setup, its super beefy and rides very well on/off road.
That was gonna be my next question. Haha I know it'll be stiffer but I drive A LOT for work so I don't want anything super bouncy and sloppy or like a rock. Is it really that much stiffer than a stock TRD/bilstein setup?
Old 10-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #263
4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
4lo's Tacoma Gallery
Got about 2k on mine and zero complaints on or off road. WAY better ride than stock.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:41 AM   #264
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any of you guys have the front settle more than the rear? Driving it this morning feels like I have a ton more rake then when it first went on - need to to get to a level surface to measure it again but it just feels different...
Old 10-21-2013, 06:31 AM   #265
4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4lo's Tacoma Gallery
Mine sagged about 3/4" on the first 100 miles. I'm right at 22 3/4 on both sides up front and it hasn't changed in a few thousand miles.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #266
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
The rear sagged on mine more than the front... Well, unless you count my coils that were improperly installed and bent at an angle first. But no, the fronts are still in great shape. Minus no powder coating really on them.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #267

I think mine sagged about the same as 4lo's - anyone running the top plate spacers and if so how do they feel? Really wanted to avoid spacers but thinking about putting some on, the rake is really buggin me.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:00 PM   #268

Mine are measuring about 22 1/4 on the front

Ordered the 3/4 top plate spacers, hopefully that's as far as they go.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #269

4lo's Tacoma Gallery
Did you install the spacers?
Old 10-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #270

4lo's Tacoma Gallery
I mean the spring spacers that come with the lift... That go under the spring.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #271

Had them installed by toytec, came as one piece and just swapped out the old with the new - any way you could put a pic up so I can make sure they put them on mine?
Old 12-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #272
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This kit has been ordered
Old 12-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #274
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:

More people into the club!
Old 12-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #275
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles do you have on the kit now? How many months has it taken to get there?
Old 12-02-2013, 03:58 PM   #277
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
I had 4k on it on my first truck, swapped it over to the new one and I think this has about 10k. So, 14k total after 18 months. Had some hiccups in the beginning but they all worked out.
Took me a little bit longer than it should have to get to me. Long story, mainly dealing with SierraExpeditions in Arizona who I bought it from and Camelback4x4 in NJ.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #278
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I am about 11k and I put it on early February this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I had 4k on it on my first truck, swapped it over to the new one and I think this has about 10k. So, 14k total after 18 months. Had some hiccups in the beginning but they all worked out.
Took me a little bit longer than it should have to get to me. Long story, mainly dealing with SierraExpeditions in Arizona who I bought it from and Camelback4x4 in NJ.
Did either of you guys use the spacers they sent under the coil seat
Old 12-02-2013, 04:00 PM   #279
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Yep. About 1/2" or something like that? I have them on both sides. I DID ask them to start adding a 1/4" poly to one of the sides to assist in lean, but I don't think they ever did.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #280
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Yep. About 1/2" or something like that? I have them on both sides. I DID ask them to start adding a 1/4" poly to one of the sides to assist in lean, but I don't think they ever did.
Yup thats them, I used them also and they hadnt added the poly when i did mine