Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Michael
LiquidDragon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanLoshbaugh View Post
two vendors I know of are:
trdparts4u
metaltech 4x4

Just checked both of those venders and neither has the kit.
Old 04-29-2014, 05:06 PM   #422
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
It's currently out. It'll be back for sale next month.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #423
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe BostonBilly was attempting to do a group buy. If you guys want to do one I would be glad to try and help out as I have done a group buy before and learned a few basic things to make it a smooth process. I would start a new interest thread now. It looks way better when you say you have 20 people interested in buying with proof.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:21 PM   #424
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
I will say to wait until they get set up in Portland. Currently they do NOT have a shop here in the US. It is being set up right now, and the grand opening is next month. You can check out their face book page.

Look for Ironman4x4 USA
Old 04-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #425
Ironman 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Ironman 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Actually ironman4x4america.com :-)
Old 04-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #426
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
That's a month to gather interest and people can start collecting funds. The hardest part about my ECGS group buy is I got the go ahead right away and most don't have 2k laying around to drop whenever they please. Then when they open the details can be worked out on when it could actually happen. Worse case is they say no or they give a distant date for the GB.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:26 PM   #427
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
I was close! Been a while since you guys posted on there so I forgot.

I'll be down around you're Grand opening. You can see how bad my powder coat on the could is.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #428
LiquidDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman 4x4 View Post
Actually ironman4x4america.com :-)
What would a kit run me for a 2014 Tacoma shipped to 01915? Front constant load springs, front and rear foam shocks, rear leafs and hardware?
Old 05-09-2014, 05:35 PM   #429
ALBtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
ALBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
here you go liquid dragon I found this link for you

http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/iro...-05-6-lug.html
Old 05-10-2014, 02:07 PM   #430
gb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgb42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
gb42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBtacoma View Post
here you go liquid dragon I found this link for you

http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/iro...-05-6-lug.html
Ouch i bought mine for $790 shipped with foam cell shocks.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #431
AlanLoshbaugh is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
AlanLoshbaugh's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I paid for the one on my old 2005
The price I was quoted last week was $1150 from trdparts, same place I got my old one
I'll be checking with these folks to see if they're quoting a current price
Old 05-12-2014, 01:24 PM   #432
LiquidDragon is on a distinguished road
For that price i think i will just start buying the parts that i want and piece my own kit.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:34 PM   #433
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb42 View Post
Ouch i bought mine for $790 shipped with foam cell shocks.
Same but the price isn't gonna stay that low. Its a great kit . Flexed it out on 35's and was pretty impressed with how the rear is performing now days .
Old 05-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #434
I just called Headstrong to see if they had stuff in stock.
The price on their page is old; they currently do not have anything in stock and knew nothing of the change in Ironman's USA distributorship.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:37 PM   #435
I called the Canadian dealer and he quoted me 1400 for the foam shocks or 1300 for the gas plus shipping. That doesn't seem too bad for up here. I looked into the ome and it's around 2k before UCA. I've just got to saves bit more but still think I'm going to go the ironman route.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:38 PM   #436
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBtacoma View Post
I called the Canadian dealer and he quoted me 1400 for the foam shocks or 1300 for the gas plus shipping. That doesn't seem too bad for up here. I looked into the ome and it's around 2k before UCA. I've just got to saves bit more but still think I'm going to go the ironman route.

What dealer ?
Old 05-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #437
Cruisin off road. He said ironman should be shipping out the new parts this week to the dealers.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:14 AM   #438
Daq80 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Chief
Daq80's Tacoma Gallery
Iron Man, or anyone else for that matter. I have a 2011 DCLB with a shell. I don't do a lot of major off-roading, just to go hunting and camping, but but want to improve my capability and put in some bigger tires. I also occasionally tow a travel trailer.

I have already decided I'm getting an ironman lift, probably foam cell. But what leafs should I get B or should I get C since I have a shell.

Anyone have the C installed? How's the ride?
Old 05-15-2014, 07:31 AM   #439
I have a front winch on a hiddne winch mount that adds about 90lbs overall.
I have a rear plate bumper and camper shell that add about 150lbs overall.

Ironman recommended I run the B series springs.
I'd recommend calling trdparts or metaltech and talking to them about your needs; both of those folks are staffed with nice, knowledgeable people who know the product line.

I had B springs on my 2005, and I felt the ride was improved over stock.

I'd think the B would be what you'd want, but, again, call and talk to them!
Old 07-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #440
nickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nicenickonfire700 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nickonfire700's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone that has this kit, I have a quick question. Did you install the metal spacer on the bottom of the strut assembly? I have a lighter truck (Reg. Cab, 4 cyl) and my truck doesn't have the "Taco" lean, so I was thinking of not installing the spacers. But does anybody that have this kit think I should?
Thanks