Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Marathon Seat covers

Old 08-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Techy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techy's Tacoma Gallery
Marathon Seat covers

Hey guys I am new here. I noticed a lot of fanfare for the wet okole seat covers here and for good reason. But I thought I would provide another option. I just installed my second set (got a new truck) of Marathon Superhides and I still love them. In comparison to Wet Okole, marathons are cheaper, more durable, and you don't have the back sweat problems you have with wet okole. Wet okole are softer though. Anyway here are a couple pics.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techy View Post
Hey guys I am new here. I noticed a lot of fanfare for the wet okole seat covers here and for good reason. But I thought I would provide another option. I just installed my second set (got a new truck) of Marathon Superhides and I still love them. In comparison to Wet Okole, marathons are cheaper, more durable, and you don't have the back sweat problems you have with wet okole. Wet okole are softer though. Anyway here are a couple pics.

Look sharp! Where'd did you buy them and how much?
Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
Techy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Techy's Tacoma Gallery
Marathon's site. Just google "Marathon Seat Covers"

I think it was $470ish for all of it.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #4

Techy's Tacoma Gallery
Back seat

From the front

Old 08-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #5
CVAC085 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
CVAC085's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen them on-line as I'm browsing for seat covers. And from what I've seen on reviews no one has anything bad to say about them. Plus I love, love, love the camo!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #6
TwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedTLM4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TwistedTLM4's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking at them lately. Wonder how they fit on the sport seats?