LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

My Review of Clazzio Seat Covers

Old 08-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Alpine1 is on a distinguished road
Alpine1's Tacoma Gallery
My Review of Clazzio Seat Covers

Since I have learned so much from this website and this is my first mod, I am providing my thoughts on Clazzio Seat Covers. I ordered mine from trdsparks and they arrived quickly. The box was a little beat up but the covers were in perfect shape and appeared to be of a high quality. I ordered the leather covers in black for my tacoma. Installation was extremely easy. If you look on the clazzio website or youtube there are videos showing you how to do the installation. Every part was easy including the headrests and the whole process took me about 2 hours since I have never done this before. The only problem I had was when tightening down the rear seat covers the plastic "clasp" broke when I pulled them a little tight. The clasp is not well made but there was plenty of strap to tie the cover down snugly. Also the cover for the center console seems to fit a little poorly.

I really like the seats and get compliments from everyone. I would post pictures but there are plenty on tacomaworld and if you go to the Clazzio website they have pictures of installations done in a tacoma. Overall, I would give these an excellent review.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
Throbbing Member
B737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
B737's Tacoma Gallery
please post pictures anyways
im swaying towards getting these... the only option on their web site is for a double cab... im assuming thats 4 seat covers? its not specific... i just need the two fronts for my access cab... did you get covers for all 4 seats?
Old 08-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
Alpine1 is on a distinguished road
Alpine1's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you get covers for the front and back including head rests. You also get the middle console cover. Make sure to check around, you can get them for less than the Clazzio website advertises. Also, if you go to the trdsparks website you may have trouble finding seats for your vehicle. Call or email them and they can helpl
Old 08-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Beast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeast Mode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beast Mode's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, some pics would be awesome. I actually bought some Clazzio covers for my 4runner, took over 4 months for them to arrive, by that time I already sold my rig. There's not many clazzio tacoma pics so if you have the time I'm sure myself and others would love to see them. I'm about to pull the trigger on the black ones too so it would be nice for the reference. They are high quality covers for sure.

Thanks
Old 08-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
How'd you get the arm rest cover to fit well?
Old 10-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #6
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys...thought I'd post up some pics and offer my thoughts. I installed my Clazzios about a year and a half ago and still love them. I ordered them through Clazzio because I wanted the two-tone grey and perforated black. Matches the stock interior parts very well and always get compliments on them. They are holding up very well and are subjected to kids and two Labrador Retrievers often.

I also installed front seat heaters at the same time and am glad I did so. I did not but the heaters through Clazzio...the ones they sell have a tiny heat pad. I got some on eBay that were perfect for our size seats.

Here's a few pics...

Old 10-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks good, you got your armrest looking better than mine, how'd you do it?
Old 12-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #10
Kevinztaco has a spectacular aura aboutKevinztaco has a spectacular aura about
Kevinztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine1 View Post
Since I have learned so much from this website and this is my first mod, I am providing my thoughts on Clazzio Seat Covers. I ordered mine from trdsparks and they arrived quickly. The box was a little beat up but the covers were in perfect shape and appeared to be of a high quality. I ordered the leather covers in black for my tacoma. Installation was extremely easy. If you look on the clazzio website or youtube there are videos showing you how to do the installation. Every part was easy including the headrests and the whole process took me about 2 hours since I have never done this before. The only problem I had was when tightening down the rear seat covers the plastic "clasp" broke when I pulled them a little tight. The clasp is not well made but there was plenty of strap to tie the cover down snugly. Also the cover for the center console seems to fit a little poorly.

I really like the seats and get compliments from everyone. I would post pictures but there are plenty on tacomaworld and if you go to the Clazzio website they have pictures of installations done in a tacoma. Overall, I would give these an excellent review.
Wouldn't that cover the the side airbags?
Old 12-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #11

The Clazzios are made specifically to work with side airbags, it's been discussed in a few threads.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:32 AM   #12
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Do these provide any additional padding? I have 2012 TRD seats and the metal bar on my tail bone needs more padding bad! Wondering if these would be a good fix?
Old 03-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #13

These have about 1/2 an inch of memory foam padding, very comfortable!
Old 03-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #14
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Do the original material needs to be remove to nstall this? They have a set at the dealership for $389 otd.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
These have about 1/2 an inch of memory foam padding, very comfortable!
Good to know, I hope this helps my issue too!

Products Discussed in this Thread