Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Console Vault

Old 08-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
claymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant futureclaymore has a brilliant future

Name: Clay
claymore's Tacoma Gallery
Console Vault

Ordered console vault for 2012 Tacoma on Tuesday. It arrived Friday. $259 no shipping. (code vault for $10 off) Easy install. Took 15 minutes and fits like a glove! (better than OJ's) Great product. I got the combo lock. I dont feel like I lost any room in the console. I think it is a great product with quick shipping.GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Old 08-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Rich
Dirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of lightDirty Jersey is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rich
Dirty Jersey's Tacoma Gallery
Here in NJ we can't carry guns unless special purposes but I just hide stuff under my cup holder. It just pulls right out and I guarantee no one will ever think to do this. Unless you read this and know my address. Lol.. Shit. I was kidding! I don't hide anything there!!!
Old 08-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
Goflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoflight2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Goflight2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Cali and you definitely cannot carry here. I got one because I like to keep my wallet in my truck and now I don't have to worry about it.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a writeup I did on the console vault.....I outfitted it to contain my Ipod too.

http://www.lieblweb.com/consolevault.html

We can carry here but I have the console vault to safely keep my weapons in the truck while I visit any places of business that won't allow weapons.