Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Tonneau Advice

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
pgdmgd is on a distinguished road
pgdmgd's Tacoma Gallery
Tonneau Advice

I bought a 2010 Tacoma Double cab 4x4 TRD Sport SR5. I've had it for a week and I love it. I'd like to put a tonneau cover on it but don't know where to start, too many choices. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Its purpose is to keep out snow & dirt. I'm thinking a roll-up style, but here I need advice. Any recommendations will be appreciated...Thanks
Old 09-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I personally like the Access Limited for a roll up. This one allows use of the bed rail system. I have a used Loredo and love it other than the bed rails not working with it.

If you want a hard shell, the Undercover is a great option but their are others out there that I have no experience with.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
I bought this one: http://www.amazon.com/TonnoPro-42-50...pr_product_top

Not sure how it will hold up with the snow yet as I bought while in San Diego earlier this year.

Products Discussed in this Thread