Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Review Fold a cover G4 elite

Old 06-05-2014, 09:04 PM   #221
hemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to beholdhemitruk is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kurt
hemitruk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T View Post
Nice looking tool box. How does the electric pop and lock work and where did you get it?
Pop and lock bolts on to back of handle .Several threads on pop and lock with good information .
As for pop and lock picked it up from amazon.com . Paid about $85 with shipping to Hawaii
Old 06-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #222
ndubb83 is on a distinguished road
ndubb83's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where is a good place to get one of these?
Old 06-05-2014, 10:29 PM   #223
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndubb83 View Post
Anyone know where is a good place to get one of these?
You can only get them through the fold-a-cover factory store.. the link is in this thread as well as a tacomaworld discount code..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...nt-2014-a.html
Old 06-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #224
Dan T is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
Dan T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinePhoenix2207 View Post
I've had mine on for about 4+ years and it's still going strong. Some of the weather stripping/rubber material separated at the edges near both access points, but some gorilla glue handled that and it's been good ever since. I open and close the cover quite a bit and there's no evidence of significant wear & tear.
That great, sounds like a good product.
I've also had contact with the customer service dept via e-mails and they too have been very helpful.

Has anyone installed the Pop and Lock Power Tailgate lock in a new truck that has the back up camera? How was the installation?
Dan