Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Sheep skin seat covers

Old 10-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Spruce Juice is on a distinguished road

Name: Sam
Spruce Juice's Tacoma Gallery
Sheep skin seat covers

Okay, I know the Okole seat covers are much talked about in this forum but I want sheep skins. I would like to know if one brand fits better than another. I am considering the Sheer Comfort Tailor made versus the Superlamb Custom Fit. Your experience in either brand is welcome here.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to check the BCGRedneckCamp thread... those guys have a lot of experience with sheep

Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
You may want to check the BCGRedneckCamp thread... those guys have a lot of experience with sheep

So unhelpful...

:reported:
Old 10-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
So unhelpful...

:reported: