Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bed mats?

Old 11-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #21
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
Does the OE bed mat have cut outs for the floor tie downs?
Yes it does.

Frank
Old 11-26-2012, 05:13 AM   #22
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
DeeZee for 50 bucks...
Old 12-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #23
Old Guy...In a Kids Truck
2012sporttrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
2012sporttrd's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up my bed mat from stealership...$116.90 including tax
Fits great, and I hope my sand bags will not slide around this winter.
A little pricey but I think it will provide what I want from it.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #24
michael roberts is on a distinguished road
michael roberts's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a OEM mat on craigslist for $40.00. Seen one for $50.00, it went fast, also seen one for $150.00. Keep your eyes out for one,they come up once in a while.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #25
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i have one from tractor supply it was $43 with tax. i got the 4’x6’ stall mat as it’s called, and me and dad cut it to shape. i have pic in my build. it’s about 2x as thick as the OEM one is. it’s pretty as thick as the d rings are tall.(if you flip them up, not when they are laying down) it also weighs at least 80pounds maybe even closer to 100 pounds. cut for the short bed. i noticed that the truck does not want to slide or spin much if any in the rain.

edit: it don’t say tacoma on it. but does that really matter, when it’s thicker and cheaper than the OEM?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #26
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the OEM matt for my 2010 Double cab short box - part # PT580-35050sb.
Problem is the darn thing doesnt fit the first foot of the box . Just wondering if i grabbed the wrong matt or they are designed this way .
The new OEM Toyota matt covers from the very rear of the box to just above the inside fender skirts . Speaking with the dealer , this was apparently the proper bed matt for my truck yet I see pictures above showing the bed matt covering the full box .
I have a double cab short box 2010 , where did i go wrong ?
Maybe I have a great deal for you guys
Old 04-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #27
Tcomaboy is on a distinguished road
Name: BakFlip customer service SUCKS
Tcomaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Does the oem bedmat have holes in the inner part for the drain holes in the bed?
Old 04-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #28
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
I just ordered the OEM matt for my 2010 Double cab short box - part # PT580-35050sb.
Problem is the darn thing doesnt fit the first foot of the box . Just wondering if i grabbed the wrong matt or they are designed this way .
The new OEM Toyota matt covers from the very rear of the box to just above the inside fender skirts . Speaking with the dealer , this was apparently the proper bed matt for my truck yet I see pictures above showing the bed matt covering the full box .
I have a double cab short box 2010 , where did i go wrong ?
Maybe I have a great deal for you guys
You sure you have a short bed truck? Sounds like you got the short bed mat, but have the long bed truck. Post a pic of your truck and the mat
Old 04-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #29
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcomaboy View Post
Does the oem bedmat have holes in the inner part for the drain holes in the bed?
no
Old 04-06-2013, 04:15 AM   #30
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
We have conveyors for handling bulk dry material at work and I was able to snatch a piece for myelf. all I ahd to do was cut to fit, this shit is indestructible! But it was free!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #31
Pictographer
triplejjj has a spectacular aura abouttriplejjj has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jerry
triplejjj's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my Tacoma bed mat, short bed. I noticed a lot of imperfections in it, anyone else have em in theirs? I know it's just a mat but I am wondering if it's normal.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #32
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplejjj View Post
I just got my Tacoma bed mat, short bed. I noticed a lot of imperfections in it, anyone else have em in theirs? I know it's just a mat but I am wondering if it's normal.

My OEM mat has no such imperfections.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #33
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
OEM bedmat has been good for me, perfect fit and does its simple job properly.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:58 AM   #34
Pictographer
triplejjj has a spectacular aura abouttriplejjj has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jerry
triplejjj's Tacoma Gallery
It has several of those marks but
the dealer discounted it so I decided
to keep it rather than send it back.
Total cost $90 shipped.
Old 04-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #35
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsoxfan1 View Post
DeeZee for 50 bucks...
You'll only need to buy one of these once unless it doesn't fit the next truck you own. I've been using these since '75. Had one in this 1-ton for 14 years, hauled 3000lb. loads of rock for landscaping jobs, never wore out the mat. Fits the bed perfect, doesn't slide around, won't leave scuff marks on the kitchen floor etc.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #36
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
The best thing I've purchased for my truck.

http://www.jegs.com/i/Dee+Zee/300/86964/10002/-1
Old 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #37
bruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbruceleeon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bruceleeon's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a DeeZee... hope it cuts the mustard.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #38
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Another vote for OEM. Fit perfect and cut outs for d rings. I have had aftermarket in all my other trucks and always had to trim. I got dealer to through it in for $100. Paid little less tax that way too because of tax rate on vehicles.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #39
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceleeon View Post
I just ordered a DeeZee... hope it cuts the mustard.
I've got a deezee and it's great. Cut outs for the d rings, fits great. No issues.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #40
Hawaiianguy is on a distinguished road
Hawaiianguy's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM mat also. Great mat but heavy. With my Backflip cover, I think I added about 150 pounds to the truck.