This light rocks Home Depot $14
Sorry for the double post phone...
Attached Thumbnails
Rayovac Indestructible 3C 140 Lumen Flashlight-image.jpg  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
cajunron is on a distinguished road

Name: Ronnie
cajunron's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one about 2 months ago. I thought maybe the price was wrong! This is the best flashlight I ever bought for 15 bucks! 100 lumens and three brightness levels. AND bulletproof! I am going back to buy a few more to give as Christmas gifts.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
Good Job!
Me Taco Too Much is on a distinguished road

Navy: VF-51 Hydraulics
Name: Dennis
Me Taco Too Much's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
What a great review!
Oh, Im sorry I was at school.

But my more detailed review...

Fucking awesome for $14.

I'll even go this far. A must buy. If you don't like it and think it is NOT worth $14 buck and is bright as shit and a value...

...respond back and tell me I am full of shit!

Have a great day!

BTW I own a Tacoma, and that should have said enough for you.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
Good Job!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunron View Post
I bought one about 2 months ago. I thought maybe the price was wrong! This is the best flashlight I ever bought for 15 bucks! 100 lumens and three brightness levels. AND bulletproof! I am going back to buy a few more to give as Christmas gifts.
I have 3 and plan on more for gifts too.

and DID WE SAY "VALUE!" AT $14 BUCKS!

KUDOS BRO
Old 10-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
I saw the light at hd but dude it uses c batteries?
Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
hahhaha...last time i bought C batteries the clerk at the store asked if they were for a vibrator..

she was such a jokester.

for an emergency light..i like one that uses CR123 batteries. they dont give up over time and leak all over the place. i have one in my truck for 3 years. you dont ever think of checking on your emergency torch.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #10
Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
dude it uses "AA" it is a small flashlight that why this sucker is soooooo saweet!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
Good Job!

may have to check these blitzpros, nice price.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #12
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i see the confusion. the light in your title is a "C" battery flashlight.

you are talking about the DIY2AA light..ahh..i am going to recommend this light to a friend. his flashlights suck.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
Good Job!

Never saw the biggy one. Wow, may have to take a look see at that also and REVIEW it. LOL

However on that note, I was referring to the 2 AA batteries.

And thank you sir for your clarification.

STILL A AWESOME FLASHLIGHT!
Old 10-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #15
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just bought one of these to try out...these are apparently quite popular. we shall see. I will wait and see if the rayovac is on sale for BF.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o01_s00_i00
Old 10-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I saw these and thought about picking one up

what stopped me?

the display one was broken
Old 10-24-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I saw these and thought about picking one up

what stopped me?

the display one was broken
So the display flashlight was not fucking awesome?
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pretty much

Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #19

what happened to indestructible? or maybe batteries ran out DOH!
Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

They tried replacing the batteries...the switch was broken

Products Discussed in this Thread