Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

flex seal

Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
flex seal

https://www.tryflexseal.com/has anyone tried it.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
camelot142 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
camelot142's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
what are you going flex seal?
Old 11-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
DPCardoza is on a distinguished road
DPCardoza's Tacoma Gallery
I'm an ICU nurse and flexi seal is a "fecal managment system". I initially thought we were reviewing these. Seemed kinda strange, but was curious what you thought.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:40 AM   #5
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot142 View Post
what are you going flex seal?

nothing.... I saw the commercials on tv for it and thought it might be handy to have a can on hand for any reason.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:43 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPCardoza View Post
I'm an ICU nurse and flexi seal is a "fecal managment system". I initially thought we were reviewing these. Seemed kinda strange, but was curious what you thought.

well I guess you could use flex seal for that just seal everything up no muss no fuss