Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Husky Liner review/customer service experience

Old 10-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Husky Liner review/customer service experience

Just want to do a review on husky liners, and my experience with there customer service.

After searching for liners/mats for my Taco I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Huskys.

After I received my Husky liners I noticed my driver side did not fit like I would expect. I made a thread to see what others opinions were, some said ignore it, heat it up, and tell Husky see what they say. I didnt want to heat them and leaving them in the sun didnt do anything. I did email Husky and sent pictures, I got a quick response from them. After about four emails (showing pictures), they said they would send one to replace it.
Today I got the replacement liner, It fits really well. I wasnt sure what to expect from telling them I wasnt happy with the fitment, but there response was amazing.

Thanks Husky Liners and Thanks specially to Steve B.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
I do not care what people say about other mats, I would not trade my husky liners for any other brand. I have put them in all of my cars. Hell, I even have a weathertech liner in my audi - but it doesn't fit nearly half as well as the Husky floor liners. They are exceptional.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtothis View Post
I do not care what people say about other mats, I would not trade my husky liners for any other brand. I have put them in all of my cars. Hell, I even have a weathertech liner in my audi - but it doesn't fit nearly half as well as the Husky floor liners. They are exceptional.
X2

This is my 3rd truck with Husky's and I even have a Husky cargo mat in the back of my access cab!

Love' em!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
RockNRolla is on a distinguished road
RockNRolla's Tacoma Gallery
I too run Husky Liners in my DC, and the fitment is perfect. A great product, at great prices.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
love my husky liners! had them in my old tacoma and went with weathertechs when i had a tundra, but wasn't as happy with them as the huskyliners. now that i'm back in a tacoma, husky liners were a no-brainer!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #6
Lurker
Jimothy is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
Jimothy's Tacoma Gallery
2nd vehicle with Husky mats. Love em.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Husky mats! They're 5 years old now and have held up very well over the years. The edges aren't getting torn up, they've never torn or ripped and they still look great! I ordered a full set including the cargo area liner for my fiance's car yesterday, should be here next week.