LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

sham wow....bs

Old 01-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
9th level dungeon master
darkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to alldarkturtleninja is a name known to all

darkturtleninja's Tacoma Gallery
sham wow....bs

lol so i was watching a commercial for sham wow and of course you cant miss it they play it too much and thats where they messed up!.....

ok next time you have to sit through that stupid commercial watch as he poors the cola on the carpet.... notice the puddle of cola infront of the carpet...... ok then they change frames and he goes to soak up the cola from the carpet......STOP! where did the puddle go??????

I say sham how!!!!! lol i gotem boys
Old 01-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2009, 09:17 AM   #4
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
haha my dad bough that crap..i took 2 of them, washed my car, then tried to sham wow it when i was done and it didnt soak up any water it just spread it around...worst thing ever!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the Sham-Wow. There may have been drinking involved (much how I came to own the Hercules Hook). It's not a miracle product, but it does do it's job fairly well. I use it to dry the dog off and it is far more absorbent than the bath towels we typically have on hand. I've never tried the cola in the carpet test, but it would certainly work better than paper towels
Old 01-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #6
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, looks like 'ol Vince has been tagged and bagged
Old 01-25-2009, 09:24 AM   #8
Banned
Bill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to beholdBill Brasky is a splendid one to behold
Bill Brasky's Tacoma Gallery
I got a set for x-mas. They have to be slightly damp to work right. I know it sounds silly, but it even says so in the instructions. They wrok great for me...but I use them properly.

RTFM, lol.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...8-shamwow.html
Old 01-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #10
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me or does mjp2 look like Mr ShamWow
Old 01-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
no youre right...he totally does
Old 01-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
no youre right...he totally does
The only similarity between me and Vince is at 36 seconds into this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc
Old 01-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #13
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
The only similarity between me and Vince is at 36 seconds into this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc

I love the way at 50 sec the strawberry reflects the light!
Old 02-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
HoofHearted
HARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedHARDSHELLTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: McLovin
HARDSHELLTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Should be ScamWow
Old 02-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #15
davistn is on a distinguished road
davistn's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that thing doesnt work so good. my gf got my a pair for christmas, tired it out... just spread most of the water around... i think its better for soaking up things like maybe in the kitchen?
Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #16
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
don't do what my wife did and wash them w/ fabric softner then they go from shit to shitty they won't even hold water when you try to get them wet
Old 02-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
I bought them and they are ok. they soak up puddles pretty well but leave streaks when you are just wiping your truck off.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #18
sr5boy is on a distinguished road

sr5boy's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKtMDqVHmI
check this out!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #19
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
OH...SNAP! Bitch got outed.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #20
jiles111 has a spectacular aura aboutjiles111 has a spectacular aura aboutjiles111 has a spectacular aura about

jiles111's Tacoma Gallery
They dubbed in "10 Years"
If you listen you can hear the dubbed in part.

On the other video
"Your gonna love my nuts"

lol this one is funny

RapChop