Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Poor antennax.com experience / customer service

Old 11-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Poor antennax.com experience / customer service

I recently purchased an antenna from antennax.com everything was good the USPS tracking # showed delivered. I was happy to finally not be slapping my antenna on my parking garage at work every day. Well no antenna in my mail box no antenna on my front door at home.

So I sent Antennax a message on their site asking if they could help and I got no responce. I then sent them an email also no response. It sure seems like they were happy to take my money but no service after the fact.

I went to the post office and it turns out there was a fill in postman the day it was delivered he put it in the wrong box. My neighborhood has the community mail boxes. So the postmaster called me today and said that it was recovered (long story don't feel like explaining the whole thing). It is now waiting in my mailbox it was originally delivered last Saturday so 7 days later.

My beef with antennax.com is not that the PO lost my antenna its the not getting a response from my communication to them. So be forewarned no after sale assistance from antennax.com. If they had simply contacted me I would have had no issue. On the bright side my antenna should be in my box when I get off work.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
Mmmmm... Beer
14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed14TACO4X4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MACS(SW) ret
Name: Shawn
14TACO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one. It sucks.

Makes a whistling noise over 65 MPH and the reception blows.