1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Poor antennax.com experience / customer service

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by 1stacoma, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Nov 16, 2012 at 11:15 AM
    1stacoma

1stacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM SR5 DCSB 4.0
    5100's front and rear, front 2.5" rear 2" AAL, 18% tint front and rear, color matched grill. SCS wheels 275/70/17 BFG AT KO's. DTRL toggle switch.
    I recently purchased an antenna from antennax.com everything was good the USPS tracking # showed delivered. :D I was happy to finally not be slapping my antenna on my parking garage at work every day. Well no antenna in my mail box no antenna on my front door at home. :confused:

So I sent Antennax a message on their site asking if they could help and I got no responce. I then sent them an email also no response. It sure seems like they were happy to take my money but no service after the fact.

I went to the post office and it turns out there was a fill in postman the day it was delivered he put it in the wrong box. My neighborhood has the community mail boxes. So the postmaster called me today and said that it was recovered (long story don't feel like explaining the whole thing). It is now waiting in my mailbox it was originally delivered last Saturday so 7 days later.

My beef with antennax.com is not that the PO lost my antenna its the not getting a response from my communication to them. So be forewarned no after sale assistance from antennax.com. If they had simply contacted me I would have had no issue. On the bright side my antenna should be in my box when I get off work.

2. Apr 23, 2014 at 9:41 AM
    14TACO4X4

14TACO4X4 Mmmmm... Beer

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    18 RAM EcoDiesel
    Laramie
    I bought one. It sucks.

Makes a whistling noise over 65 MPH and the reception blows.

Products Discussed in

To Top