1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

bakflip vp review

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by lightinglark956, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Dec 8, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    lightinglark956

lightinglark956 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    pat
    springfield il
    Vehicle:
    2012 tacoma trd offroad
    k&n cai ,flowmaster series 40 single in dual out with custom dual exhaust out the back with 4 in ss cans ,backflip vp tonneau Blackhorse stainless bulbar ,35% tint front and rear,rainguards ,glovebox console organizer,ome 887's ,Dakar rear leaf package ,ome nitro charger schocks ,lr uca's ,diaz devil horn emblem,goodrich ext brake lines
    do not buy this tonneau cover for a toyota tacoma !looks nothing like the pictures ,edge of panels where they join have gaps doesn't fit for crap d rings are installed upside down so one side actully presses into the vinyl has exposed metal frame on ends with open joints .was told by bak that i could still use my factory rail system that is a lie !when i spoke to frankie@bak industries i was told that is how they fit on a tacoma !!!and if i have a problem with it that i need to email the president of bakflip because he designed it !!and with their return policy of any parts that was installed cannot be returned !!!! you are stuck with it !!!!! i emailed the pres of bak and pointed out all the blems and problems ot a factory 2nd from them but they wont admit it or stand behind it !!!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top