Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

review for Pace Edwards jack rabbit cover?

Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
review for Pace Edwards jack rabbit cover?

Ive been looking and looking for a hard roll up cover for my tacoma bed. I love the look of the pace edwards one, and its on sale for 800something with free shipping.. Ive read the reviews and there mixed. Anyone actually put one on?

Im getting tired of my soft cover
Old 03-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
I just put the Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit on. It works smooth. The rails are a little high in back. I'm calling tec support when they open up. Got any questions, hit me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Ive been looking and looking for a hard roll up cover for my tacoma bed. I love the look of the pace edwards one, and its on sale for 800something with free shipping.. Ive read the reviews and there mixed. Anyone actually put one on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post

Im getting tired of my soft cover