Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Ultimate Water Blaster by Bonaire

Old 02-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Ultimate Water Blaster by Bonaire

Went into the desert last week and came across the stickiest, hardest to get off mud I have ever seen.

Anyway, thought I had it mostly washed off during two nights of work. Just could not get under my truck very well.

At Costco today, while picking up dinner, saw this item in the auto products aisle.

It is a spray unit that goes on the end of your hose, and in three sections, extends to 7.5 feet. Comes with a jet and a fan nozzle. The cool thing about it was that the head was directional so your could tap against a tire or body of the truck to aim it a different angle. I knocked off another 10 to 20 pounds of mud that was up and under the frame, muffler, spare tire, and those pesky spaces in the wheel well that are all but impossible to clean out.

I was very happy with it for two reasons:
  • It worked for me
  • it was $17.99
Old 04-21-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I got one at Costco too (Lowes also carries them). It works great.

And helped me turn this

Back into this