Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**

Old 04-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #21
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish I would have got the pocket now! Oh well, they look great guys. Thanks again Johnnie!
Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #22
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Look great J88logue, thanks again for the group buy! RealTree AP with Gun tote drivers side...

Was pretty painful to install the 1st seat, however, 2nd front seat and back seats were a breeze thanks to help from a friend. Kinda feel like air is trapped in the back rest on the front seats but I assume thats normal/typical. Dog loves them, I love them, and they're just what I wanted.

Old 04-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
No problem guys - I love seeing you guys stoked about your covers!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #24
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
No problem guys - I love seeing you guys stoked about your covers!!!

I've never owned a set, only see them in other folks' rides. I can't wait, though I'm a bit nervous about the install! I'm in the same boat as you, as long as they prevent the dog from tearing up my seats anymore...worth it.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #26
J11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant future

J11Tac's Tacoma Gallery
I oughta get some. My baby boy is almost here and my OEM seats blow. They're frayed to hell.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #27
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J11Tac View Post
I oughta get some. My baby boy is almost here and my OEM seats blow. They're frayed to hell.
May want to search through the buy/sell/trade threads if you haven't already. I may be mistaken, but I believe I saw a few sets for sale recently...

EDIT: Also, you may get lucky with a 'used' set if one of the guys from the group buy went a different route this year. If not, I would imagine a set would surface in the next few months..
Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #28
nocents82 is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
nocents82's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished installing mine. Took about three hours total. Don't think I have enough posts to be able to post pics yet.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #29
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocents82 View Post
Just finished installing mine. Took about three hours total. Don't think I have enough posts to be able to post pics yet.
3 hours
Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #30
nocents82 is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
nocents82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 hours
Yeah I was surprised at the amount of time that passed. I hope that the Husky floor mats I ordered don't give me any trouble.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #31
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocents82 View Post
Yeah I was surprised at the amount of time that passed. I hope that the Husky floor mats I ordered don't give me any trouble.
ya know there is one thing about these covers i dont fancy - i sit like an inch higher lol my hair touched my roof now
Old 04-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #32
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
When I ordered the fronts from the last GB it took me 2 hours to install them, that includes removing and reinstalling the seats so about an hour each. Hope the rears are just as easy.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #33
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got Mine installed in my garage Saturday

THEY FIT LIKE A GLOVE - Obviously I realized it's much easier if you just take the seats out

Oh and a pic of Olivia shooting birds Easter morning lol

Those look great with the red center. I almost ordered mine that way(20 years ago I would have). I got the e-mail today that mine are on the way. I've been waiting since Nov to put a set on. I'll post pics when I get them on.

Thanks again Jonnie for setting this up.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #34
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya know there is one thing about these covers i dont fancy - i sit like an inch higher lol my hair touched my roof now
Agreed, it's just a little bit, but I definitely notice the difference.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #35
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Agreed, it's just a little bit, but I definitely notice the difference.
Maybe it will just take some getting used to it
Old 04-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #36
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure it will flatten out shortly with your fat arse.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #37
MarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marcos
MarcosBalderas's Tacoma Gallery
Got my tracking # today
Old 04-02-2013, 11:51 PM   #38
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol i cut my finger while installing too -
first thing i did was look for blood but i didn't find any, must have blended in with the red
Ha, totally cut my finger on the install too I can't seem to do anything on the truck without some sort of blood drawn though....

Anyway, installed! Kinda boring, but I don't wanna overdo the blue ya know. Was gonna get the piping but looked like A LOT of people have said it didn't wear too well over time.... Anyway, I am happy with it

Ended up taking the seats out to install. After an attempt to avoid removing the seats, I broke down and did it. Much easier. The fit is pretty good. A couple of spots with extra fabric that it's but quite 100% perfect. Probably will get better over time as the fabric "breaks in". The neoprene is pretty thick.

My roommate saw them and thinks they look awesome I am just super OCD about my truck and anything that I work on and notice little things.

I was out working for about two hours... but I also cleaned up my bedsides and put some stickers on in that time too. Probably about an hour on the seats.

Overall, very happy and the seats are nice n waterproof... just in time for huge-ass puddle season here in AK
Old 04-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #39
steve45058 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
steve45058's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I really wanted to get these. How much did u guys save from the group buy?
Old 04-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #40
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
Another group buy please!!! These covers look amazing