Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**

Old 04-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #41
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3umph View Post
Those look great with the red center. I almost ordered mine that way(20 years ago I would have). I got the e-mail today that mine are on the way. I've been waiting since Nov to put a set on. I'll post pics when I get them on.

Thanks again Jonnie for setting this up.

Good to hear you got your tracking number I was wondering how the red would look since my trucks is almost maroon in certain lights. But i'm very satisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
I'm sure it will flatten out shortly with your fat arse.
Now now don't be hasty young hobbit Hell i'll eat more if that will help me sink in a little! Talk about custom formation
Old 04-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #42
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
Another group buy please!!! These covers look amazing
ha Next GB will be in the fall So in other words it's gonna be a loooong summer
Old 04-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #43
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
Another group buy please!!! These covers look amazing
From what I've read, next one wont be until the fall sometime, maybe september-ish? You may be able to find some in the on ebay or in the buy/sell/trade threads over the next few months..
Old 04-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
Anyway, installed! Kinda boring, but I don't wanna overdo the blue ya know. Was gonna get the piping but looked like A LOT of people have said it didn't wear too well over time.... Anyway, I am happy with it

Ended up taking the seats out to install. After an attempt to avoid removing the seats, I broke down and did it. Much easier. The fit is pretty good. A couple of spots with extra fabric that it's but quite 100% perfect. Probably will get better over time as the fabric "breaks in". The neoprene is pretty thick.

I was out working for about two hours... but I also cleaned up my bedsides and put some stickers on in that time too. Probably about an hour on the seats.

Overall, very happy and the seats are nice n waterproof... just in time for huge-ass puddle season here in AK

That is the exact same color combo I got on last year's GB. If I had to do it again, I'd maybe go with a darker color in the middle - the grey picks up stains kinda easy. Granted they are fairly easy to clean off and the seats do their job, just saying.

Hope you enjoy your covers!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:23 AM   #45
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agro View Post
2. The seat heaters work well, but I am concerned how I am going to hard wire them and have the switches be easily usable. I am going to search TW for this.

Personally, I can't tell the difference between level 1, 2 or 3 on the seat heaters. All the levels crank out the heat. Almost makes you worry about cooking the crown jewels. Hard wiring has been on my mod list for a while and will get done soon as I install my fuse box. A nicer looking switch would be good to tackle as well when I do the mod.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #46
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Personally, I can't tell the difference between level 1, 2 or 3 on the seat heaters. All the levels crank out the heat. Almost makes you worry about cooking the crown jewels. Hard wiring has been on my mod list for a while and will get done soon as I install my fuse box. A nicer looking switch would be good to tackle as well when I do the mod.
hahah agreed!!! At first i tested them out on level 3 and noticed it's like cooking my ballz in an oven - then i went down to level 1 and there was no difference lol
Old 04-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #47
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine in today! Got the day off tomorrow from work for my birthday so I'll install them then.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 PM   #48
oxfordcrowe is on a distinguished road
oxfordcrowe's Tacoma Gallery
Airbag slot

Is anyone's airbag slot noticely visible?

I got the cover what I think is super tight and the slot is still "open"/ "visible."

Suggestions?
Old 04-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #49
TBONEAK is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
TBONEAK's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine today. The instal went pretty smooth. I am really happy with the way they look. Thanks OP for putting the GB together.
Attached Thumbnails
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-img_1230.jpg   **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-img_1231.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #50
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine today for the regular cab. A day early even from what tracking said. Won't be able install until Friday but will post pics then. I got the black/charcoal with black Toyota emblem. At least they look awesome in the box! Install shouldn't be bad...installed covers in my double cab last group buy in about an hour and a half with two people...without removing the rear seats but I did remove the front....made install a breeze by doing so. Zip tied all the excess straps too. Love my wet okoles! Post pics soon...**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365061187.845061.jpg
Old 04-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #51
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBONEAK View Post
I received mine today. The instal went pretty smooth. I am really happy with the way they look. Thanks OP for putting the GB together.
Glad you're happy man!!!

They look sharp!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #52
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-dscn0878-1-.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I am so happy with my seat covers thanks OP again for putting this thing together
Attached Thumbnails
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-dscn0874-1-.jpg   **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-dscn0875-1-.jpg   **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-dscn0877-1-.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #53
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 205254[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

I am so happy with my seat covers thanks OP again for putting this thing together
Okay that's pretty bitchen
Old 04-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #54
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery

I have 2 more to upload but I only got these 3 uploaded and the last 2, when I upload them it just stays on the load screen. Tried multiple times and this isn't the first time this has happened. It's very annoying! Also, the covers aren't dirty, thats just where the sun is shining through the trees.

Here are the other 2

Old 04-05-2013, 04:45 AM   #55
OGtaco is on a distinguished road
OGtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post

I have 2 more to upload but I only got these 3 uploaded and the last 2, when I upload them it just stays on the load screen. Tried multiple times and this isn't the first time this has happened. It's very annoying! Also, the covers aren't dirty, thats just where the sun is shining through the trees.

Here are the other 2

Lovin the neon piping! I think your drivers head rest is on backwards though. lol.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:29 AM   #56

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGtaco View Post
Lovin the neon piping! I think your drivers head rest is on backwards though. lol.
Haha! Never noticed that! I got the fronts from last years GB and it has been like that ever since. Thanks for catching that and lettin me know! Guess I just never paid that close of attention, just wanted to get them on and sit in it.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #57
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
They're here, I really wish I woulda got charcoal instead of light gray. I'll just have to get used to them though. The pic makes my seat look a little darker too.

It begins
Old 04-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #58
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGtaco View Post
The neon looks sick!!

Yeah it think all 4 of mine are on backwards lol
Old 04-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #59
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
They're here, I really wish I woulda got charcoal instead of light gray. I'll just have to get used to them though. The pic makes my seat look a little darker too.

It begins
now way man, light grey looks good, especially when they are fully grey and no black sides.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #60
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Install is done! They really do add comfort, mah seats are so plush feeling now.

Driver seat done and ready to go out:

Side by side comparison of the cover and the actual seat: