Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**

Old 04-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #81
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazytaco View Post
@marcs2012- i got full piping with trd logo's and shipping to oahu and i paid $527. This group buy was the sh!t! I still haven't received mine yet though.
What you only paid 527.00 for everything including shipping dang the 13s seats look the same i need to get this done hope the op can let me know how to get them later looks like the buy ended I think mahalos for the info
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 PM   #82
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcs2012 View Post
What you only paid 527.00 for everything including shipping dang the 13s seats look the same i need to get this done hope the op can let me know how to get them later looks like the buy ended I think mahalos for the info
@easytaco did you get front and back covers
Old 04-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #83
Teeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of lightTeeps1206 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy: Aviation Electronics Technician 2nd Class
Name: Mike
Teeps1206's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed this last friday. Ordered on 12March and recieved 05April. This is my second set, the first set I had was on my old 08 SR5. Thanks to the OP again for setting this up!

I don't have pictures of the front put back in the truck... just had to go drive with them in and forgot to snap pics. They fit like a glove! Install took about an hour by myslelf. I will say that I will be calling Wet Okole to let them know of a slight design flaw. On the front seats where the bottom two flaps are suppsed to velcrow together, it's impossible to do on my seats because of the carpet covered plastic flap attached to the seat on the very bottom back. What I did was tightly tuck the front flap of the seat cover between the seat back cousion and bottom cousion and then velcrowed the back flap of the seat cover to the carpet covering that curved plastic flap. I think I had that same issue on my old covers as well. Anyone else have that issue??

Another thing I am going to recommend to Wet Okole is that on the seat cover bottoms they install 2 tightening straps to go left and right instead of one. This goes for the back bottoms and the fronts. The one strap seems to hold it OK but on my back driver side the cover sticks out a little and I feel a second strap would fix that. Hope that makes sense...

Other than those 2 very small issues I am very happy with the quality and fit of these covers once again! The seat warmers work great as well and I have to agree as said before that all 3 settings feel the same. I will have to look into hard wiring them soon and placing switches in the blanks by the A-TRAC switch. Now just to wait for that new neoprene smell to wear off.....

Old 04-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #84
eazytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
eazytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, front and back covers for the okoles!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #85
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
Got my tracking #. Covers are supposed to be here Friday. So if I am understanding this right, it is much easier and quicker to take the seats out to do the install. Is it the same for the standard buckets? Thx
Old 04-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #86
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrek View Post
Got my tracking #. Covers are supposed to be here Friday. So if I am understanding this right, it is much easier and quicker to take the seats out to do the install. Is it the same for the standard buckets? Thx
Oh yeah, It is way easier to take the seats out. They are light and don't take long to remove.

I carried mine in the house and worked on them.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 AM   #87
P-Troll'r
zadeer is on a distinguished road

Name: Brendan
zadeer's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered 3/19, arrived 4/8. Included a care kit AND a console cover for free. Seat heaters, back pockets, and 2 sets of headrest covers were ordered. Installed in truck this morning in 35 minutes, fit is perfect. Very happy with the whole package, and seat heaters came just in time, it's 15* here...

Old 04-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #88
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazytaco View Post
@marcs2012- i got full piping with trd logo's and shipping to oahu and i paid $527. This group buy was the sh!t! I still haven't received mine yet though.
Guess that makes me feel a little better then. Seeing people that ordered after me and already got theirs, making me anxious and I won't even be able to see them for another 8 months!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #89
eazytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Trey
eazytaco's Tacoma Gallery
just got the call yesterday......they're in. gonna see if they can install today!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #90
Dmsattelberg is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
Dmsattelberg's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today...installed at lunchtime....charcoal and black, with black headrests, red graphics...

Thanks Again for making this happen J88!
Attached Thumbnails
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-image.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #91
Moco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311/0331 Security Plt. Hot dogs & Soda 2/23
Name: Eric
Moco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I missed this thread and posted my pics on the group buy thread, but I'll repost them here. My covers were ordered the day after the GB closed and came in on 03/30. I installed them two days ago. The installation took about an hour only because I was being careful not to get my dirty hands to smudge the covers.

Anyway, I think they look great and rejuvenate the look of the cab:

Old 04-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #92
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
You are all lucky s. o. bchs, this thread is gonna make me depressed.

Oh well, I'll suck it up and wait for the next GB :

Old 04-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #93
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
You are all lucky s. o. bchs, this thread is gonna make me depressed.

Oh well, I'll suck it up and wait for the next GB :

x2 I will have to use the same towel method
Old 04-11-2013, 04:42 AM   #94
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
here's mine finally...

Old 04-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #95
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
here's mine finally...

FINALLY!!! They look great hodge
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #96
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
FINALLY!!! They look great hodge
i was letting them air out for a while in the garage before putting them on. got in the truck this morning and it still smelled like a mix of new car and pool float.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #97
Tacoeye 808 is on a distinguished road
Name: rey
Tacoeye 808's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I order me some for 2013 4dr
Old 04-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #98
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoeye 808 View Post
Where can I order me some for 2013 4dr
wetokole.com
Old 04-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #99
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i was letting them air out for a while in the garage before putting them on. got in the truck this morning and it still smelled like a mix of new car and pool float.
hahah yeah alot of people are doing that - i put mine on the moment they came
Old 04-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #100
J11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant futureJ11Tac has a brilliant future

J11Tac's Tacoma Gallery
How long do the seat covers typically last?