Notices

**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**

Old 04-26-2013, 06:35 AM   #141
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
After reading all the posts I was dreading the install. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. I didn't have to remove a single bolt or screw, let alone a seat, front or back. Granted, a macaque would have been helpful but not necessary.

Glad it was an easy install for you bud, looks good!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #142
Adenture Taco
RMtacoma is on a distinguished road

RMtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I missed out on the GB but I did end up ordering a set for my 2005 Access Cab. Got them today and installed. I took the cover to the center console completely off and installed the cover and then screwed everything back on. It held it all in place very well, does make the latch stick a bit with the extra material.

I noticed a few other people metion that their covers had a bit of a hollow fit to them in the curved section of the seat. I experienced the same. Tried to pull it around back but it bunched up too much. Not at all a loose fit, I guess with some of the other problems people had with getting them onto their seats I was expecting a VERY tight fit intially. That wasn't the case. All went on perfectly. Only issues was getting the OEM rear flap clips off and the new seat clips on tight.

All Black with Grey piping and Grey TRD
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-img_20130509_171247_874.jpg **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-img_20130509_180747_768.jpg **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-img_20130509_180735_391.jpg
Old 05-10-2013, 08:47 AM   #143
elkster9 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
elkster9's Tacoma Gallery
I want to remove my front seats to install the new seat covers in my 2013 Tacoma. Does anyone know the torque specs for the bolts on re-install?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #144
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
I just cranked em back down to hand tight and then went about another 1/4 turn. Checked em a few weeks later and nothing loosened up. YMMV.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #145
A3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shedA3umph is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: once upon a time SP/4
Name: Steve
A3umph's Tacoma Gallery

I finally got my pics up from the last group buy. These are great. They make a huge difference in the comfort of the seat. I've spent a few hours in the seat both with and without them. They make it feel so much better to me and look better too. I now think I could have lived with the centers being red. Next time if these ever wear out. I guy I work with checked them out and he's ordering up a set for his new Camaro SS he picked up last week. Looks like the GB did it's work for WO. Thanks again Jonnie.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #146
taylorsTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
taylorsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
2012+ DC Seat Fitment

Does anyone have trouble doing the full back seat fold down with these installed?

Its a very tight fit in the current stock, so wondering if the extra fabric makes it impossible to complete the whole fold down (where you pull up the seats and then fold down the backs to show the flat plastic surface in a level position)

If the fitment is good, I want in on the Fall GB - $100 is worth waiting a few months for
Old 09-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #147
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I missed out on the Group Buy as well (ordered before I joined TW and realized there were all these awesome group buys.

Anyway, got mine today and got them installed. I think they look great, and weren't too bad to install, took about 45 minutes.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #148
Gex7 is on a distinguished road
Gex7's Tacoma Gallery
color

Looks great . What is the color combination?

In true squirrel fashion I cut myself installing one front seat and bled on the rear. As soon as installed put the woman and the dog in the truck and took a 2 hr drive. After the weekend and the dog going in and out with dirty paws they look nice. Without even wiping them down the dirt flakes off and is almost unnoticeable. Feel like they already saved me some anxiety from the pooch possibly ruining the seats and that makes them totally worth it.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-09-2013, 11:00 PM   #150
Knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jamie
Knuckles's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This!

I need these!
Old 12-10-2013, 04:44 AM   #151
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USArchangels View Post
When will the next GB be coming around?
Spring sometime i would guess.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #152
Captain Magpie is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Captain Magpie's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI, I would not post pictures of your offspring shooting birds on the internet...its a federal offense and can be prosecuted under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act...
I'm a hunter myself but I think you should be teaching her to appreciate wildlife - not kill it for sport.

Cheers
Old 04-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #153
smokefan86 is on a distinguished road
Army: SFC
Name: Josh
smokefan86's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Pics

Thanks again for the GB! These things are awesome! DCLB front and rears, charcoal grey half piping w/two tone TRD logo
Attached Thumbnails
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-front.jpg   **WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-rear.jpg  
Old 04-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #154
Dvo is on a distinguished road

Navy: Advanced Hawkeye Radar Tech
Name: Dvo
Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Wet okole can eat the corn out of my shit

$380 for custom seat covers and I'm the one lucky bastard who gets full piping...hence not refundable or returnable. Look at the side and tell me if you would recommend this product to ANYONE when it costs that much to improperly measure shit.

So in summary I'll take the diciplinary action for cussing in the forums(I am a sailor) and say: FUCK WET OKOLE AND THEIR LOW STANDARDS. I'd rather donate cash to buy a cyanide laced pack of smokes then deal with their shitty product.

Their quality control division should have booked a vacation on Malaysia 370.
Attached Thumbnails
**WET OKOLE GB 2013 Install Pictures**-image.jpg  
Old 04-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #155
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvo View Post
$380 for custom seat covers and I'm the one lucky bastard who gets full piping...hence not refundable or returnable. Look at the side and tell me if you would recommend this product to ANYONE when it costs that much to improperly measure shit.

So in summary I'll take the diciplinary action for cussing in the forums(I am a sailor) and say: FUCK WET OKOLE AND THEIR LOW STANDARDS. I'd rather donate cash to buy a cyanide laced pack of smokes then deal with their shitty product.

A. I assume you purchased these in the 2014 GB not the 2013.
B. Did you even call W.O. and talk to them about the issue? clearly they weren't cut correctly and they should firmly stand by their product.
C. I'm sure 99% of the customers on here are 100% satisfied with their product, sometimes there's a customer who isn't so fortunate.

I'd recommend getting in contact with them, if you already have, what did they say? it looks to me like the piping has nothing to do with the way it was cut.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:11 PM   #156
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Look at the post directly above yours ^^^^
Old 04-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #157
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Mine were very similar but yours do seem a little long there though. if you take the side panel off and run it underneath and then tighten the strap it should fix that issue. Also calling wet ok ole pipping or not I've seen them take care of anyone I've heard of that have an issue. Always sucks when a mistake is made but I'm sure a call to them will fix this.
Old 04-15-2014, 03:25 PM   #158
NorthWest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Mine were very similar but yours do seem a little long there though. if you take the side panel off and run it underneath and then tighten the strap it should fix that issue. Also calling wet ok ole pipping or not I've seen them take care of anyone I've heard of that have an issue. Always sucks when a mistake is made but I'm sure a call to them will fix this.
yes def run the sides under the plastic!!!!
Old 04-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #159
Dvo is on a distinguished road

Navy: Advanced Hawkeye Radar Tech
Name: Dvo
Dvo's Tacoma Gallery
I appreciate everyone help and suggestions.

I'm not able to return them according to my inventory sheet. I will look into tucking them under the plastic side covers, and I haven't called Wetokole yet because I've owned them 2 hours now and a second UPS truck showed up with my Black powder coated Toyota horns. Not a total loss of the day:-)
Old 04-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #160
NorthWest Member

Quote:
I appreciate everyone help and suggestions.

I'm not able to return them according to my inventory sheet. I will look into tucking them under the plastic side covers, and I haven't called Wetokole yet because I've owned them 2 hours now and a second UPS truck showed up with my Black powder coated Toyota horns. Not a total loss of the day:-)
Again, make sure they tuck inside the plastic, use this thread to view other installation pictures of the same product.
And if you're still not satisfied, give them a call.