Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

LED FOGS, Cree Bulbs, and HD Dash DVR: Review

Old 04-02-2013, 02:48 PM   #21
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Yep. I tried a set in my fogs for shits and giggles. I took them out the next day. Nice color but it was amazing how much light output was lost over stock bulbs. They really provided no function when on at night as far as visibility for the driver. I couldn't shine trying to drive with them in the headlights.

Hopefully more people see this thread and don't make the mistake I did and get these LED bulbs.

Now these look promising--http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-Style-1900LM-H7-H4-LED-Car-Projector-Fog-Lights/811934677.html

1900LM!--

anybody want to be a guinea pig?
Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #22
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my first set of Led Spot lights. I used Relentless Fabrications CB/ Light mounts that connect to the hood hinge to mount the lights. I LOVE THE LOOK!!! Only problem is trying to open the hood. Will have to loosen the lights and swing them down so they don't hit the windshield when I open the hood. Will try and get night shots later today.