Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Anyone order directly through Ultragauge?

Old 04-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone order directly through Ultragauge?

Has anyone ordered directly through UltraGauge? I ordered mine on Friday and they took the payment, but it is now Thursday and it has not arrived. I paid the $8 shipping for Priority and it should have been here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I just contacted them via email and they are saying that they have no record of my transaction with either my last name or my email I am unsure as to what to do about this as they have no phone number to contact them. Has anyone else had this same experience with the company? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place
Old 04-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
My dad and I both ordered directly through ultra gauge and had no issues.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Hmm...wonder whats going on then. I just sent them another copy of the Paypal payment. Hopefully I will get this soon.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #4
cheese'd out of my mind
Tuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuckerhump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tuckerhump's Tacoma Gallery
Did you recieve a confirmation email after ordering? it should have included a ticket number. I know ultraguage is basically an email only company as I couldnt find a phone number on their page or in any of the emails I received from them.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #5

I only received a recepit through Paypal showing the deduction from my account. I was finally able to get a response from them and they said they placed my order on a hold because I ordered two and thought it was a mistake. They are going to send it out tomorrow so I will get them on Tuesday. Considering they took the $160 last Friday, I am a bit peaved about the situation, but I suppose I can see where they are coming from, although if I were them I would have just sent the two and if it was a duplicate it could have been sent back. Ah well, at least I should have one in my truck next week. It is strange that it is an email only company though. Thanks for the replys guys!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
m1k3gentile is on a distinguished road
Navy: AM
m1k3gentile's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought one from the web site a couple days ago and should be getting it tomorrow, I'll let you now if it comes in.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
GrandMasterChooch is on a distinguished road

GrandMasterChooch's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of unrelated

I ordered my scangauge E from giffords automotive in Canada. I used pay pal for the transaction. The next day I received a spoof email with horrible grammar from PaypaI (note the I, instead of L). They wanted me to click a link because my information was compromised. I forwarded this email to the real Paypal. They confirmed it was a spoof. My transaction and account were fine. I received the scan gauge within 3 days. Gauge works fine, but the blue LED has crapped out. I would send it back, but can't be assed to pay for shipping. I also want to hold onto the gauge to clear my p0138 that gets thrown occasionally. I am waiting for dealer to get new O2 sensor.

Oh well, I miss the blue LED cause it mactches my Sony stereo.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #8
m1k3gentile is on a distinguished road
Navy: AM
m1k3gentile's Tacoma Gallery
Yep I got mine in 2 days and works great!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1k3gentile View Post
Yep I got mine in 2 days and works great!
Awesome! I am looking forward to getting mine next week!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #10
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one from them and ive yet to receive any tracking number. Money has been pulled out of my account. how were you able to get them to email you back? I keep getting the stupid email about how ive reached step one and to resend the message. but then that message just comes back to me again
Old 04-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
I ordered one from them and ive yet to receive any tracking number. Money has been pulled out of my account. how were you able to get them to email you back? I keep getting the stupid email about how ive reached step one and to resend the message. but then that message just comes back to me again
On the paypal invoice on your email, there is a contact email for them. It takes them a while to get back to you though. I got mine finally and I couldn't be any happier with it!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #12
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 View Post
On the paypal invoice on your email, there is a contact email for them. It takes them a while to get back to you though. I got mine finally and I couldn't be any happier with it!
Well what's weird is all of a sudden the Paypal email I had went away and then I got a email with a trackin number and it says it will be here tomorrow so that's good
Old 04-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #13

That's very good! I never had that happen. I didn't even get tracking information. I suppose there is always one or two orders that may get messed up from time to time. That must have been what happened in my case lol. But it is awesome and provides a lot of great information, and the OBDII reader is awesome.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #14
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomagirl64 View Post
That's very good! I never had that happen. I didn't even get tracking information. I suppose there is always one or two orders that may get messed up from time to time. That must have been what happened in my case lol. But it is awesome and provides a lot of great information, and the OBDII reader is awesome.
Awesome! Was it hard to get setup?
Old 05-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #15
hotrod45 is on a distinguished road
Army: medic 5501 hospital
Name: paul
hotrod45's Tacoma Gallery
Smile ultragage

i received mine in 3 days and instal is simple. nice to have.