Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Anyone use the " Perk" air freshener?

Old 04-12-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone use the " Perk" air freshener?

Saw this at Wal-Mart, thought it was cool so I bought one,I don't want to use it yet,I still have the new car smell and I don't want to lose it yet! So I haven't used the aid freshener yet, has anyone else?http://www.perkfresh.com/
Old 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I use the black ice tree. I think it kinda smells like a new car. a little bit.

also why do they have it hanging off the steering wheel? does not seam save and seams like it would get in the way, and also would piss me off.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #3
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
I used the black ice tree in my old truck, every truck I get needs it's own scent,I know, very weird!
btw, you can clip it anywhere, they probably just clipped it there for the pic,I never saw the other thing hanging on a string though, not sure what that is?
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
I used the black ice tree in my old truck, every truck I get needs it's own scent,I know, very weird!
yeah. Let me know how the perk smells i need to find something els, because some times every one is out of black ice. then agin everyone i know uses black ice.