Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bigfoot Roof Top Tents RTT

Old 04-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
fRyDaYkNiGhT is on a distinguished road

fRyDaYkNiGhT's Tacoma Gallery
Bigfoot Roof Top Tents RTT

Check out this tent hopper!

The Bigfoot Roof Top Tent Model BFRTT5590 is awesome. www.bigfoottents.com After testing this product for 6 months thru repeated uses and weather conditions it's our opinion that this tent rocks. 5 stars and two thumbs up for quality and easy of use. Quick install and even quicker deployment and retraction. We have used multiple tents recommended by users here and this model by far beats the much more expensive brands. Im cheap and all I care about it warranty and quality. I've learned usually the most expensive item is not the best deal same goes for the cheapest. These roof top tents are price great and the shipping is free with no sales tax on any of the models of roof top tents. I saved $125 on the MSRP because my brother works with the company who makes these tents. They are out of stock a lot I noticed I got mine in two weeks. They do custom shapes, colors and sizes including carbon fiber and textures patterns and logos. Roof Top Tents are a lot of fun but not for the average pocket book. I saved for mine and use it every weekend.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #2

more...Roof Top Tent Pictures

You can see more roof top tents at www.ridgerunneroutdoors.com they have lots of Roof Top Tents for sale.

Pictured here above is the crank for opening and closing the Roof Top Tent.

Pictured below is the easy mounting hardware for the tent it even comes with a wrench.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
What's inside ?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
wait how much weight can the roof hold
Old 04-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #8
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
cool. Having to climb down a ladder to take a late night piss would suck though
Old 04-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #9
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
03DBLCABTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
cool. Having to climb down a ladder to take a late night piss would suck though
That's what big water bottles are for.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #10
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DBLCABTACO View Post
x2
Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #11

I piss out the window!

Depends how much carlo rossi camp fire sauce I drink! I piss out the window! Girls stand on the ladder and pee backwards I SWEAR. Im going to get a picture would they censor that on this site?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DBLCABTACO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
x2
of course
Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
Bush Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fRyDaYkNiGhT View Post
Depends how much carlo rossi camp fire sauce I drink! I piss out the window! Girls stand on the ladder and pee backwards I SWEAR. Im going to get a picture would they censor that on this site?
haha, bring it!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #15

Roof Top Tents pictures

I bought my tent from Ridge Runner Outdoors www.ridgerunneroutdoors.com my brother works over there his name is Mike. He rolls a Taco as well. We love this sh*t!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #16
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you'll have to build your own support . They say Thule or Yakima but I don't think they hold that much . A Thule bed support holds 400lbs. Minus the 141 this tent weighs .....

It is pretty cool though .
Old 04-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #17

Bigfoot Roof Top Tent

The "Roof" does not hold the weight the trucks "frame" holds the weight. I have (3) adults weighing 110, 125 and 225 plus the 141 pounds for the tent no problem. I think the weight limits are for safe travel and braking and such. With the doors shut on the brackets their not going anywhere! Everyone uses these same Thule racks for tents with no problems. Then again the speed limit is 65 and I drive 75 to each his own.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
Pro skier
skiomax is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army:
skiomax's Tacoma Gallery
pretty cool stuff... you right on the weight its set for when you are driving not when you are stationary or park... i need to get one of those soon!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #19
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice, but not even close to $2600.00 nice.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #20
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
On sale: $2,599.00