Notices

Shopping New Tacomas

Old 05-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
CapN Caveman is on a distinguished road

Navy: Nuke
Name: Chris
CapN Caveman's Tacoma Gallery
Shopping New Tacomas

So, I'm trying to figure out what the difference is b/w the Tx Pro and Tx Baja package is..... (I've stumped the dealer. He's going to get back to me.)

The difference in price b/w the Tx Pro and Tx Baja is $500. Looking at the website the only differenc I see are the exhaust tips and the shocks......

You guys see anything else?

Is the Baja better? - 500 bucks better?

Thanks,
ChrisR
Old 05-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Do You plan on modding the truck at all? Suspension wise?
Old 05-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #3

No, except for adding a little lift to level her out, I plan on lever B.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #4

PS

Boy did our Pens stink it up tonight. I'm still pissed!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapN Caveman View Post
No, except for adding a little lift to level her out, I plan on lever B.
Baja is already leveled and has an upgraded suspension, and true BFG all terrain tires, not the rugged fails. Is the Baja $500 better than the TX Pro...ABSOLUTELY!!!

If its really $500 difference...I'd take the Baja in a heart beat. The front of the Baja is already leveled, and sits something like 2" higher in the front than the TX or any other stock Taco. Also, Baja has nicer rims IMO.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
stump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedstump jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
stump jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapN Caveman View Post
So, I'm trying to figure out what the difference is b/w the Tx Pro and Tx Baja package is..... (I've stumped the dealer. He's going to get back to me.)

The difference in price b/w the Tx Pro and Tx Baja is $500. Looking at the website the only differenc I see are the exhaust tips and the shocks......

You guys see anything else?

Is the Baja better? - 500 bucks better?

Thanks,
ChrisR
MSRP diff is a heck of a lot more than $500. Pushing $3k. Check Edmunds