1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Boss Audio D57.2

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Bambigular, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Feb 19, 2009 at 9:16 PM
    Bambigular

Bambigular [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corona, Ca
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab SR5
    Where should I start? This waste of money Boss audio calls a speaker is by far the worst aftermarket speaker I have ever heard! I purchased two pair for my 04 DC. This vehicle is my commuter; so I did not want to get too crazy. Being an experience auto nut I have had and do have in my other vehicles high end and low end equipment, so I know what good stuff is. I have these speakers running off my head unit, which is a Kenwood MP 208. After installing these speakers the sound quality was worst than the stock speakers! The high were distorted at half volume the mid / lows were non-existence. I have had other aftermarket speakers (Memphis Mc 6x9) hooked up to just a head unit(Pioneer DEH 2000mp) and it sounded pretty good so I assumed that it was going to be the same with this set up, but boy was I wrong. I know I get what I paid for….but damm not even better than my stock speakers. Please do not waste your money on these speakers!

Products Discussed in

To Top