Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Atlas and Gazetteer Storage Bag. Blue Ridge Overland Gear

Old 07-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
DblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDblD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
DblD's Tacoma Gallery
Atlas and Gazetteer Storage Bag. Blue Ridge Overland Gear

In addition to the GPS, I often refer to the Atlas/Gazetteer for whatever state Iím in. As often as I pull one of these things out, I figure there may be others that do the same. I found a company that makes a storage sleeve that protects and keeps the Atlases organized. Blue Ridge Overland Gear makes some great products to protect your gear.

Check out their website: http://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com/

With optional velcro bag for pens, etc....

dd