LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners

Old 09-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
RockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to all
RockLobster's Tacoma Gallery
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners

Hey Everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted anything, but I recently upgraded my 96 4x4 Taco to a 13 single cab 4x4 Taco and have been on here just about everyday lol. Anyway, for the past month I have been looking for some good floorliners, but didnt want to shell out the $$ for weathertechs. I found a couple post on here for Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners but never could find any good pics installed. So I pulled the trigger anyway hoping that they would fit like the website/others said they did. They were above and beyond what I was expecting to receive, they fit perfectly and even the clip holes lined up perfectly. I have never owned weathertechs or huskys before, so I cannot compare them to the maxliners and only time will tell on the durability. I have really only used the Walmart / autoparts store cheapo mats before. I found my maxliners (front row bucket seats) at Autoanything for $76.49 shipped. I hope at least one person finds this post useful. let me know if you have any questions!

Here are some Pics of them in my truck.

Driver-Side 1
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-driver-side-1.jpg
Driver-Side 2
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-driver-side-2.jpg
Driver-Side 3
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-driver-side-3.jpg
Driver-Side 4
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-driver-side-4.jpg
Driver-Side 5
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-driver-side-5.jpg

Passenger-Side 1
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-passenger-side-1.jpg
Passenger-Side 2
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-passenger-side-2.jpg
Passenger-Side 3
Maxliner Floormats / Floorliners-paasenger-side-3.jpg
Old 09-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
Proeliator72 is on a distinguished road

Proeliator72's Tacoma Gallery
They look really good, dude.

How is the thickness? Do u think they'll hold up??
Old 09-06-2013, 04:44 AM   #3
RockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to allRockLobster is a name known to all
RockLobster's Tacoma Gallery
I compared them to my friends Weathertechs yesterday afternoon and they are very close, if not the same thickness and seem to be made of almost the same material. But yeah, I think they will hold up just as good as the weathertechs. Duck (early teal season) and dove season is about to start so they will be tested pretty hard starting this weekend.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
They look just like the weathertechs but cheaper price. I got the weathertechs on a groupbuy years ago and they have held up great. I'm sure yours will hold up just as well.

Products Discussed in this Thread