Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bad Ass Mufflers

Old 09-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamufflers View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Each muffler is hand made to the customers sound requirements. The power remains the same while the sound can be loud, quiet, or right in between.

We actually did 2 Tacoma's, re-routed some Turbo tubing, and built a Tundra bolt on system today. All before 3pm Then we got to go home early for the day
New shop looks good! And thought you where already on this forum.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #22
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Yes
how?? theres no room on short bed glass
Old 09-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
bamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Keith
bamufflers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
I can figure something out. Maybe.....
Once the glass is on there and the fender flares are out of picture there should be just enough room to go up and over the frame rail. But it's uncharted territory. If y'all got any suggestions?
Old 09-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #25
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
sounds much better randy!, I remember seeing Keith's tundra out in oco a few years back, thing sounds like a fkn beast.

Hmm I just may have to see about a muffler for my 4 banger, something long, quiet and close to stock. Im tired of that heavy ass low hanging stock exhaust.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #26
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
sounds much better randy!, I remember seeing Keith's tundra out in oco a few years back, thing sounds like a fkn beast.

Hmm I just may have to see about a muffler for my 4 banger, something long, quiet and close to stock. Im tired of that heavy ass low hanging stock exhaust.
Keith can def hook you up. I love mine. Up and out of the way.