Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Bad Ass Mufflers

Old 09-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Bad Ass Mufflers

So I went to visit my buddy Keith today for some Exhaust work. I must say I am Impressed. Got a power bump and a really nice deep tone that is better than the 40 series I had on before. And I still have the option to go louder if I desire. As for the Power bump. My Butt Dyno definitely feels it off the line and when I drop the hammer on the freeway.

And Now for the pics:

http://youtu.be/GSkCGRXIqww
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New exhaust sounds deeper. I like!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
What is the inside of the new one look like and made out of?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #6
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
What muffler did you change to.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #8
from Dirt bike to Dezert Couch
SDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud ofSDSam has much to be proud of

SDSam's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Mod! definitely on my list, Sold Keith some wheels awhile back and we where talking about this exhaust. should be a good mod to compliment the supercharger
Old 09-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
Sweet Mod! definitely on my list, Sold Keith some wheels awhile back and we where talking about this exhaust. should be a good mod to compliment the supercharger
Keith is good people. I'm definitely a fan. Whenever I get my bedsides finally installed, I'm going to route the tip out the side.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #10
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
It sounds sweet. My 40 series sounds like ass. I wonder if that muffler would be awesome on my truck.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #12
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good man!

Your buddy knows what the hell is doing, some damn nice work

Wish I could find a quality shop (for anything) around here
Old 09-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #13
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good
Old 09-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
you gonna run the exhaust through the bedside??
Old 09-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #17
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Yes
Once you get that glass installed or before?
Old 09-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #19
BS1981 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Onsite Medical, Amazon.com
Name: Greg
BS1981's Tacoma Gallery
I've had some buddies get mufflers from Keith for their FJ's. I've also read some post from him on the FJ forums. Super smart dude and my buddies love their mufflers. Will definitely be getting one as well!
Old 09-08-2013, 01:30 AM   #20
bamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Keith
bamufflers's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Each muffler is hand made to the customers sound requirements. The power remains the same while the sound can be loud, quiet, or right in between.

We actually did 2 Tacoma's, re-routed some Turbo tubing, and built a Tundra bolt on system today. All before 3pm Then we got to go home early for the day

Tacoma bolt on exhaust. by bamufflers, on Flickr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN5OH...p17QjHkozQVMhA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAn1n...p17QjHkozQVMhA

http://youtu.be/PXt3NmJgLII

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...st-system.html

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-system-works/

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tun...installed.html