Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

What was the best mod you did for under $150?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #21
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
bought a ultra gauge!!
Old 10-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #22
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Mine would either be ECGS bushing, tint, or weathertechs...
Old 10-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #24
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
My glove box and center console organizer, along with the interior LED lights and fog lights on anytime mod
Old 10-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #25
kigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to beholdkigmob is a splendid one to behold

Name: James
kigmob's Tacoma Gallery
Husky floor liners.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:07 AM   #26
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Homelink into my 1st gen ($5 bucks)
Old 10-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #27
sfcyclist is on a distinguished road

sfcyclist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
In the young life of my Tacoma..window tint
For under $150.. oh wait.. must be DIY?
Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #29
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcyclist View Post
For under $150.. oh wait.. must be DIY?
Negative. It was done by a local professional.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #30
Tacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud ofTacoma VT has much to be proud of

Army: 14J, 3rd ID
Name: Kessler
Tacoma VT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
ImMrYo bracket
X2. I thought this would be the first thing I saw when I opened this thread.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #32
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
First gen keyless entry antenna extension. FREE!!!!
Old 10-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #34
sfcyclist is on a distinguished road

sfcyclist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
Negative. It was done by a local professional.
Is this for just the front? I'm thinking about it but worried it won't match rear(shade).
Old 10-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #35
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcyclist View Post
Is this for just the front? I'm thinking about it but worried it won't match rear(shade).
Yep! I just had them match it and it came out great!

I don't recall what % though, I told them I didn't care as long as it matched.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:35 AM   #36
450rider is on a distinguished road
450rider's Tacoma Gallery
My 01-04 center console and led mod for it. Also changing my clock and stereo to dim with my headlights instead of with my parking and headlights. Both combined not more than 75.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 AM   #37
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
devil horns
Old 10-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #38
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted front windows to match the rear for $120
or
New TRD Decals from eBay for $30

The lift is a little more
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #39
Liam TRD is a jewel in the roughLiam TRD is a jewel in the roughLiam TRD is a jewel in the rough
Name: Liam
Liam TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ive only plasti-dipped, so that would be it for me haha.. I plan on getting a new head unit stereo, window tint, and vent visors soon

Products Discussed in this Thread