Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

What was the best mod you did for under $150?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #41
tstout23 is on a distinguished road
tstout23's Tacoma Gallery
upgraded head unit to pioneer avic x940bt. made the stereo sound much better with stock speakers
Old 10-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #42
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstout23 View Post
upgraded head unit to pioneer avic x940bt. made the stereo sound much better with stock speakers
Who'd you steal that from... for less than $150???

Old 10-31-2013, 09:22 AM   #43
tstout23 is on a distinguished road
tstout23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie View Post
Who'd you steal that from... for less than $150???

haha, my bad. i thought this was a best mod thread and totally disregarded the $150 stipulation. i wish i only paid $150 for it
Old 11-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #44
yf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyf19 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yf19's Tacoma Gallery
LED conversion
Old 11-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #45
Mobile is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
Mobile's Tacoma Gallery
Rubber OEM floor mats - Ebay $30
LED Map/Dome lights - Amazon $15 total (for 2 complete sets)
ImMrYo Rear view Mirror Mod - $35
Pop Lock tailgate latch - Amazon $55
Newer cupholder inserts (AC Auto) - Trade!
Helper Springs - Amazon ~$100

Total for everything under $250 shipped

NOTE: It cost $15 for one dome light from superbriteleds only to have them ship the wrong product through their product selector.

Big thanks to this place for the ideas/info!
Old 11-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #46
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wether tech floor mats sure are great
Old 11-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #47
MiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiniBike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MiniBike's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 6'2", so the ImMrYo mod has probably saved a few lives.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #48
mistahgood is on a distinguished road
Name: Mistah
mistahgood's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBCa View Post
My glove box and center console organizer, along with the interior LED lights and fog lights on anytime mod

Where did you get this??
Old 11-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #49
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice suggestions guys!
Old 11-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #50
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Upgraded my center console assembly to an 01-04.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #51
CelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud ofCelsisTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol I don't know if this counts.... but heres what I did.. 45 bucks!! (thank again CBOY808)
Old 11-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #52
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
There are a few, but these two add up to less than $150

Devel Horns by Andres

DIY locking cap/topper

Old 12-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #53
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
the best cheapest mod i've ever done is adding blind spot mirrors to my sides - under $10
i don't know 2nd Gens, but, in my 1st there was a HUGE blind spot

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...irror/_/N-25jh
Old 12-04-2013, 03:42 AM   #54
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
also, the marlin crawler seat and socket for my manual was an excellent and very cheap one
Old 12-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #55
2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed2012tacolover is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Norm
2012tacolover's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post
the best cheapest mod i've ever done is adding blind spot mirrors to my sides - under $10

I have these on my 2nd Gen, love them! Got them as a gift so didn't add it to my list, thanks for reminding me, great mod!
Old 12-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #56
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatblack View Post

I also have them, great add.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #57
Knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Knuckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yf19 View Post
LED conversion
I want to know everything about the interior of your truck that looks awesome!
Old 12-09-2013, 11:56 PM   #58
Knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of lightKnuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Knuckles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahgood View Post
Where did you get this??
If you were asking about the organizers...

http://www.salexorganizers.com

I bought them as well....awesome fit and definitely more polished then I was expecting. Damng good way to spend $40
Old 12-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #59
DryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant future

DryCreek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
If you were asking about the organizers...

http://www.salexorganizers.com

I bought them as well....awesome fit and definitely more polished then I was expecting. Damng good way to spend $40

+1

Products Discussed in this Thread