Notices

Fuel Enhancer's

Old 09-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel Enhancer's

I've tried a few different products from advanced auto and/or auto zone but i came across this stuff made by auto works called "Fuel Enhancer" and have been really liking the results. it has improved my fuel mileage i'd say 5-10% in the past 2 to 3 months i've been using it.

http://www.shop.com/Autoworks+trade+...24614-p+.xhtml
Old 11-09-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
hotrod45 is on a distinguished road
Army: medic 5501 hospital
Name: paul
hotrod45's Tacoma Gallery
enhancer

i'll save my money and buy shell or chevron. unless you have an ultra gage or similar, your mileage numbers are at risk of error.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
1YOTA6
1YOTA6 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
1YOTA6's Tacoma Gallery
save your money bro haha I don't need a gauge to tell me how well my mpg is improving, the miles driven before empty shows that very well on its own. the money spent at your pump is still going to be higher at the end of the week
Old 11-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
BUY 100% gasoline--that is BEST--increase your milage 10%
Old 11-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Dont I wish!

Nothing around 93401 zip code..... I looked
Old 11-27-2013, 03:00 AM   #6
diesel mechanic
lunch box is on a distinguished road

lunch box's Tacoma Gallery
I listened to a click and clack radio show where some guy was crazy about his millage so his kids started adding fuel to the tank at night so he was bragging about his great fuel millage then they started taking it out just messing with his head, it sounded awesome.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Dont I wish!

Nothing around 93401 zip code..... I looked

The bad thing is I have heard they are going to start increasing the ethanol content to 15%. The strange thing is there is no lack or oil anymore. I guess all the greenies want it.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #8
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
You know that's not an option for a big chunk of the country, right?
Old 11-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #9
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
The bad thing is I have heard they are going to start increasing the ethanol content to 15%. The strange thing is there is no lack or oil anymore. I guess all the greenies want it.
Which is retarded because ethanol is less green than dino oil.
Old 12-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #10
RELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shedRELLIM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RELLIM's Tacoma Gallery
It burns cleaner, but takes an ass load of energy to make. I'm not using it in my taco. You don't get very good gas mileage from the use of ethonol.
It has problems with phase separation if you don't use it with in a month.
I've been using regular 87 octane.
Now if you had a engine that ran on pure alcohol, that would work a whole lot better with more power and fuel economy.