Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

Wet Okole - Seat Covers - Real Tree AP - 2013 Tacoma - Double Cab

Old 09-29-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
sentientprogram is on a distinguished road
sentientprogram's Tacoma Gallery

Hey guys. I've been a lurker for a few months ever since I purchased my Tacoma earlier this year.

I just thought I'd contribute by posting up my testimonial of my Wet Okole seat covers in case people wanted to know what it looks like.

I am personally really happy with my seat covers.
I purchased them off of Autoanything and took advantage of a sales discount.
The only thing I wish I had was the rea pocket of the seat covers.
Autoanything did not include the option to add it into the purchase.
Although I did notice that the manufacturer's website let you totally customize your purchase....whatever right?

I did have to purchase the center console separately from the manufacturer for about $30 or so.

Great quality though
See pics below. Enjoy!

(I also have black Weathertech floor mats in case you're wondering)

Old 09-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
looks like they fit perfectly!!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #3
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ yes, very nice fit and thanks for all the photos!!!

Now, are they hot to sit on? Does your back get hot or would you say that the covers are just as breathable as the seats?
Old 09-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
stickbow is on a distinguished road

stickbow's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics! I ordered a set just like those, same pattern and all, through the group buy last week for my '12 trd or dc. Also ordered weather techs last week! They look great and you've got me excited to get mine. Where they hard to install? Did you remove any of your seats or get them on ok with truck seats left in? They said I'd get mine in 3-4 weeks. I did add the seatback pockets and the gun tote on the drivers front. Also had the TRD off road logo put on front seats. Initially I ordered them two-tone, black outside with the AP inside but called and changed to solid Camo, and after seeing your pics, I'm glad I did. Thanks for sharing and let me know how the install went.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #5
Installation was straight forward my friend
You dont have to remove any seats
Keep in mind that it is a custom tailored seat cover so, it might take an hour or two to install because it is really tight fitting
The front seat bottoms migjt be a pain if your hands are kind if big
I had to use my skinny fingers to finesse the straps around the bottom portion if the front seats

I suggest installation with the seat on first before you go through the trouble of removing seats
Rear seat install was easier imo

You wont regret your purchase my friend! Totally worth the craftmanship
Old 09-30-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
Ridefast: They do not feel hot at all.
I mean its just like any other furnature in the car.
Then again, i always use my windshield visor whenever i park my car lol
I will say this much, they provide a lot more cushy feel to the seat compared to the TRD sport seats
Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #7
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Very reassuring-- I just ordered some last week off the TW group buy. Can't wait for em to arrive!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:17 AM   #8
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Great thanks. I have 3 kids (2 year old and 7month twins) and might require these seat covers. My 2 year old thinks is just so fun to walk on the seats. I have a no shoe rule In the truck for all kids.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Great thanks. I have 3 kids (2 year old and 7month twins) and might require these seat covers. My 2 year old thinks is just so fun to walk on the seats. I have a no shoe rule In the truck for all kids.
http://youtu.be/W6g5RVm2CdE?t=15s