Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

2013 wet okole gb picture thread

Old 10-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #21
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal on two back seats at the discount, Looks great!
Old 10-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #22
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Gid-a-dee
Gig-a-dee
Goo
Old 10-13-2013, 04:46 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #24
hondarider215 will become famous soon enough

Name: Wes
hondarider215's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed at Wet Okole this past week.

Old 10-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #25
TannerTaco is on a distinguished road

TannerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad somebody finally posted some good pics of the digital camo. I came *this* close to choosing that for my covers. I chickened out and went with charcoal instead. I'm second-guessing myself now...they look pretty tough!

It sure would be cool when folks post pics to say what colors/options they chose.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerTaco View Post
I'm glad somebody finally posted some good pics of the digital camo. I came *this* close to choosing that for my covers. I chickened out and went with charcoal instead. I'm second-guessing myself now...they look pretty tough!

It sure would be cool when folks post pics to say what colors/options they chose.
I seconded guessed myself but i went through with it and am very pleased. The photos dont do it justice they look better in person
Old 10-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #27
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondarider215 View Post

Those look great!

What kind of shifter is that?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #28
TannerTaco is on a distinguished road

TannerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I seconded guessed myself but i went through with it and am very pleased. The photos dont do it justice they look better in person
My sample swatch had a greenish tint to it. Had it been more of a true gray, I'd have gone with them. I agree, it's hard to judge the colors with different cameras and lighting and all, but they do look good on yours. Do you think they have a green tint?

BTW, your truck is tough! I like it.

Andy
Old 10-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #29
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

knew I should've went with this . Looks awesome.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Those look great!

What kind of shifter is that?
It's a dirt bike grip. I made it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerTaco View Post
My sample swatch had a greenish tint to it. Had it been more of a true gray, I'd have gone with them. I agree, it's hard to judge the colors with different cameras and lighting and all, but they do look good on yours. Do you think they have a green tint?

BTW, your truck is tough! I like it.

Andy
It doesn't really have a green tint more of a tan gray though.
Thank you.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #31
Long Time Lurker
RCOTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dalton
RCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got 'em!

Mine came in Saturday while I was at the beach; I got them installed last night. It took a good 2 hours and 45 minutes with my dad's help!

Not a common color choice: Realtree Max-4 and Black FTW!!

Old 10-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #32
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ looks good!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #33
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
^ looks good!
^^^
Old 10-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #34
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #35
ndub86 will become famous soon enoughndub86 will become famous soon enough
Name: Neal
ndub86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
Seeing yours makes me really happy I went with my decision. I opted out of the pockets because I thought they looked ugly and I'm glad I did. Looks so much cleaner without that zipper nonsense. I went with Black/Charcoal no piping and TRD in black. Ordered near the last day though so probably still a bit before mine come in.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:57 PM   #36
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I agree,

No pockets looks better, less stress on seams anyway with people putting stuff in it,

I also like the all black.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #37
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeha i wasnt a big fan of the pockets. that is my console cover laying in the back seat, i removed the other and and installed the wo one.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #38
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
got mine installed! took right about an hour, including vacuuming under the seats while they were removed. easy-peasy! love the look and fitment. super comfortable too. can't wait for snowboarding season!

for reference, i've got a 2004 tacoma with the gray interior. my seat covers are black/charcoal and i love the look. the picture makes the colors look more different than they really are. it's a very good match to the interior shades and won't show the dirt/grime nearly as much as the light gray would have.

Old 10-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #39
Mustard Tiger

looks nice man. i agree charcoal matches better than the light grey
Old 10-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #40

Be warned, this is gonna be a pic heavy post, enjoyyyyy

BEFORE:

MIDDLE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

MIDDLE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

MIDDLE: