Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Product Reviews

Notices

2013 wet okole gb picture thread

Old 10-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
2013 wet okole gb picture thread

post pics of said covers in here.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd while I wait for mine.....
Old 10-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. Pics pending in like 1-2 weeks.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
x3 I placed mine on Saturday rear jump seats and free console cover. Thanks for getting the gb together.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
TannerTaco is on a distinguished road

TannerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post pictures of mine when I get them installed.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
10-4,

Pics coming when I get them and install them,

Wohoo!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #7
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
If no one posts pics of charcoal in a double cab with no logo or piping and center console by the time I get mine I'll post em
Old 10-07-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.

Will post pictures when appropriate.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Will do when they arrive
Old 10-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #10
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased black & charcoal with black TRD logo. Won't have mine until Christmas though.

Stupid Christmas gifts. haha
Old 10-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
So me being the idiot I am, I bought mine a week before the GB ended, then saw the group buy after I ordered. Oh well, I love them either way.

Old 10-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #12
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Those look nice man,

Old 10-11-2013, 05:09 AM   #13
zk6760 is on a distinguished road
zk6760's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap vacuum that truck =D
Old 10-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #15
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
They look great, and somewhat familiar. Except they installed your's right over the front seats. I need to get in there and redo the part about the seat recline handle.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #17
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!

Is that black and grey?
Old 10-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #18
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Yup
Old 10-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #19
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man,

I have some similar coming for my RC.

Old 10-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #20
eazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant future

Name: Jay
eazyrider711's Tacoma Gallery
Like it.

Mine showed up Thursday but I just got them installed. I did a back seat for my Taco and a back seat for my Camry. My goal was to save the seats from my doggie. She loves to ride but her nails can snag.

The Culprit!!!

2013 wet okole gb picture thread-image.jpg

The Solution.

2013 wet okole gb picture thread-photo.jpg

I did the regular seat with Charcoal (I think #11 swatch). It matches almost exactly to the grey interior.

I don't see anyway to do the Camry seats though. I may have to take them out?!?